Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Peterborough United v Swindon Town EFL Cup First Round South  (Read 14996 times)
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 6, 2023, 17:01:31 »

They've only got it on audio anyway mate... Schoolboy error on my part, didn't read it properly...

There's basically no way of watching it.... Other than going to the game of course...

But, theoretically speaking of course, if one was to take one's computer to say... Micronesia, would one be able to stream it from there? If you catch my drift?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 6, 2023, 17:01:57 »

Why are these cup games never available
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 6, 2023, 17:08:06 »

Thanks Jimmy
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 6, 2023, 17:43:28 »

But, theoretically speaking of course, if one was to take one's computer to say... Micronesia, would one be able to stream it from there? If you catch my drift?

No - the EFL sells the rights to the competition as a whole to foreign TV channels.  For example, ESPN+ has the USA rights and essentially shows whatever Sky put on.  No investment in streaming anything beyond those games already televised so they have zero production costs to cover.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 6, 2023, 17:45:09 »

Thanks Jimmy

😁😁

So, give no fucks
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 6, 2023, 17:46:54 »

I totally catch your drift and the answer on this occasion sadly, is no...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 10:40:18 »

sounds like the Beversbrook internet isn't up to press conferences over Skype.

- not sure what he going to do selection wise given Saturday (yeah right)

- would ideally like another 3 in. might only get 1 or 2 (talking to them)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 10:43:16 »

"Jonah got involved with the singing. Then Udoka got tagged in John Lennon's actual Instagram story today.

The noise after from the fans was like we'd won. It was amazing. We need to keep that togetherness, and it will be really important to do that during any tough runs. It will take you a long way and give you a much better chance of success."

Not sure that John Lennon would have the faintest idea what Instagram was, I imagine.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 10:47:16 »

- not sure what he going to do selection wise given Saturday (yeah right)

I can believe that. If Colchester went ahead and i could have seen him swapping 3 or 4 players around, and then bring back the first team for Crewe. He gets minutes into people, which makes it easier for the large changes in JPT with their rules as well.

I expect probably the same line up tonight, but depends on new signings fitness for this non stop list of games in the opening weeks, how much you can use Austin etc.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 10:49:31 »

no I get the dilemma, I just thought he'd have made his mind up already
--
I think we'll see a few players get a few more minutes than they would have, but we have a pretty busy August
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 10:51:20 »

"Jonah got involved with the singing. Then Udoka got tagged in John Lennon's actual Instagram story today.

The noise after from the fans was like we'd won. It was amazing. We need to keep that togetherness, and it will be really important to do that during any tough runs. It will take you a long way and give you a much better chance of success."

Not sure that John Lennon would have the faintest idea what Instagram was, I imagine.

I see what you did - last sentence  Cheesy

Now, ain't that just like me?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 10:59:47 »

I see what you did - last sentence  Cheesy

Guilty as charged Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 12:58:16 »

7.30 KO
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 13:25:58 »

No - the EFL sells the rights to the competition as a whole to foreign TV channels.  For example, ESPN+ has the USA rights and essentially shows whatever Sky put on.  No investment in streaming anything beyond those games already televised so they have zero production costs to cover.

I struggle to see why these games can't be streamed in the UK. Outside the 3pm Saturday blackout window. Costs must be absolutely minimal. Infrastructure/equipment is there at every ground already. Fans want to watch. Bizarre.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 7, 2023, 13:32:16 »

I struggle to see why these games can't be streamed in the UK. Outside the 3pm Saturday blackout window. Costs must be absolutely minimal. Infrastructure/equipment is there at every ground already. Fans want to watch. Bizarre.

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406109800081-Can-I-watch-the-Carabao-Cup-or-The-FA-Cup-via-iFollow-this-season-

I assume ITV say no?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: