Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tonight's games...  (Read 7644 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 20:48:44 »

We need a miracle.

Yes, have done for a while.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 20:50:28 »

We need five miracles.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 20:52:32 »

Win the next two games at home then we have a sniff,pity it wasn't County this week as i feel they are very beatable at present.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 20:53:38 »

Full Time: Walsall 3-2 Brentford.
FFS! Are Brentford on some kind of mission to be fair to everyone? Wankers
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 21:01:52 »

We win our next two games. Everyone else loses theirs. We beat wensdy, who will have stopped caring after making sure they were safe, and then we beat oldham who have nowt to play for. everyone else above us falters, and we go to tranmere needing a point to stay up.

That, my friends, is how this will happen

Things get better but they never get good
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 21:32:00 »

I worked out a scenario where we stay up on 48 points with a lose at home to Franchise, win our remaining home games and a point at Wednesday and win on the last day at Tranmere. We would need to be on 45/46 points or more going into the last game of the season. It relies on teams like Charlton and Sheff Weds living up to their big name reputations. Predict Daggers pull out of it and it's between us, Rovers, Walsall and Notts County.

In reality we need 50+ but with the bottom teams playing the promotion chasing teams that might help us out. It's the mid table nothing to play for that are dangerous. Of course we could just carry on as we are and not pick up anything but a bit of hope isn't too bad
Lumps

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 21:48:49 »

We win our next two games. Everyone else loses theirs. We beat wensdy, who will have stopped caring after making sure they were safe, and then we beat oldham who have nowt to play for. everyone else above us falters, and we go to tranmere needing a point to stay up.

That, my friends, is how this will happen

Wendies do not have nothing to play for. The whole squad know that the axe is about to be wielded in the summer and a load of them are for the chop.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 22:33:49 »

FFS! Are Brentford on some kind of mission to be fair to everyone? Wankers

After losing the piss poor paint pot final thier season is done.

Probably one of the best teams to play at the moment. They even lost to us (which I'm sure you knew anyway)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: