Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2nd Installment - Season Tickets  (Read 11846 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:19:57 »

In practice yes, but in principal it's not supposed to be optional. Oh and DRS the deadline was Oct 1st, not the Yeovil game, it's just you keep your seat until then, so technically you don't have till then you're overdue. If they start selling half season tickets and you haven't paid the 2nd half, you run the risk of losing your seat
Ok but if i turn up at the yeovil game and say "Hi i am here for for fucking dross here is my cash" they wont say no.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:20:22 »

This is true, what if i go to every away game but not the home games?

Well, if I had to pick you up from work/home you'd still be a lazy fucker. Maybe, if you like away games that much, you'd be a lazy fucker with a semi?

It's All Good..............
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:22:21 »

Ok but if i turn up at the yeovil game and say "Hi i am here for for fucking dross here is my cash" they wont say no.
Well, yeah, but it was you who said "technically". So I was just being pedantic for the sake of it. You can stab me on Saturday
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:23:26 »

Well,  thanks to all those who decide not to pay the second instalment - That'll ensure we don't get that option next time around.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
my-velocity

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:28:38 »

I have, only because i said if my dad does i will. Damn it! Still, let's hope for a quick change in fortune and get better results..starting at leicster haha.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:32:10 »

I've heard AF is changing the spread payment idea a little next year.  The season ticket prices will be going up but you can spread your payment over 23 matches, any you only actually pay for games you attend.   Sounds like a winner.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:34:45 »

Well,  thanks to all those who decide not to pay the second instalment - That'll ensure we don't get that option next time around.
Don't mention it, i would imagine the people who had money taken out 4 weeks earlier than they should of would not take that option next year anyway.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:38:39 »

I feel for Andrew Fitton.  The feel good momentum from the season ticket deal - which, let's not forget, was the best deal we've had in years - has been lost.

He has clearly wanted to sort out the club off the field first, and then on the field second...in that order.  But much as we love the fact that Diamandis has gone and that the back office is being run professionally, it doesn't set the pulses racing the same way as a winning team.  I think he'll need to address the manager/coaching staff issue sooner than he had wanted to.
Barry Scott

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:39:29 »

I paid no attention to that part of my purchase. I didn't even know that we owe payment for the second installment, i just assume because i still have some tickets, everything is good.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:44:10 »

Don't mention it, i would imagine the people who had money taken out 4 weeks earlier than they should of would not take that option next year anyway.

They'd opt to pay 100% upfront even if they didn't have to ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:46:27 »

I got a letter from the club about it a couple of weeks ago but the postman left it poking out of the letterbox thing and it got soaked and broke in half

my boyfriend never got one
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:47:52 »

Neither have i had a letter yet
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:48:50 »

I had a letter,but never had a season ticket.

/
W56196272
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:49:09 »

are you jealous?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 15:49:30 »