Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Farewell Chico  (Read 8266 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 21:00:30 »

Real shame that it hasn't worked out here.

Don't like the fact that he got a lot of grief from fans. From what everyone has said, he seemed like a decent bloke and a 100% trier. Don't have a problem when this happens to those who have ideas above their station, but Risser didn't come across like that.

I hope that he does well at Aldershot and forges a decent lower league career for himself.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 21:25:27 »

Who's going to tell them?
Well he can do the combative and destructive part, its just the intelligence and distribution bit that was something of an issue
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 21:45:06 »

He has got that in his armoury. At Crewe last year he was spraying around 40,50 yard passes, he just didnt do it much, dont know if it was under orders or confidence, he rarely played after that so I dont know.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 22:18:18 »

Who is 'quagmire', by the way?  Does he/she have an alter ego on here?

It's Jutty...he's a 'stick in the mud' type of guy!

Clems Army!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #49 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 22:56:01 »

Risser was our most succesful player of all time.

http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/StatAttack/PlayerSuccess.asp?Type=Most

Didn't realise Nathan Thompson had that many games under his belt. One day he will go for big money I reckon.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, January 7, 2013, 23:23:21 »

Didn't realise Nathan Thompson had that many games under his belt. One day he will go for big money I reckon.
When you click on his name it then says he's only played 26 (7 as a sub) so dunno where the 50 odd has come from?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 00:33:57 »

That seems a lot more likely.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 00:53:17 »

Thunderbolt against Crewe, solid(ish) Defensive midfielder, heart was in the right place, shame his feet sometimes weren't. Good luck to him, and his service was very much appreciated, always will be a player I want to see do well.

Also only Namibian to score at Wembley. Just a shame it was for the wrong team...
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 09:08:04 »

One of the poorest players i've seen play for us. Has next to no football ability and it took him every ounce of concentration to make a 5 yard pass. He had a great attitude and worked his nuts off and some fans liked him because of that. Was never going to be good enough at this level, wasn't really good enough at league two level
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 09:14:48 »

One of the poorest players i've seen play for us. Has next to no football ability and it took him every ounce of concentration to make a 5 yard pass. He had a great attitude and worked his nuts off and some fans liked him because of that. Was never going to be good enough at this level, wasn't really good enough at league two level

He featured in 40 games for us last season and we won the league. This would suggest that your last sentence isn't quite true. Unless we managed to win with 10 men in a lot of games obviously.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 09:54:36 »

The goal against Wimbledon in the JPT was an absolute monster.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 10:05:08 »

To be fair, there are just as many threads on there about Oxford being doomed.  We're doomed; they're doomed.  Everyone is doomed.

Might as well end it all now.

Might well rename it The Private Fraser Forum

[url width=228 height=374]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/mattlangridge/frazerdm1112_228x374_zps6058d11d.jpg[/url]

We're allll dooooooooomed I tell ye!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 13:43:37 »

hilarious. di canio would really let someone that useless play that many games for us week in week out?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: