Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brentford FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 48999 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 15:56:53 »

I moved pretty far on. You just boycotted games, I left the country.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 16:02:05 »

I moved pretty far on. You just boycotted games, I left the country.

I didn't even really do that because I hardly ever went anyway.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 16:02:48 »

I am moving into a new flat a few weeks.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 16:36:56 »

Cool story bro.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 16:39:18 »

I went last night and didn't enjoy it at all, it was great to see a few old mates in the griffin etc however we seem to have picked up a hell of a lot of fucking pricks in the last eighteen months. Yes I moved about the terrace to get away from fucking idiots shouting complete bollocks but they seemed everywhere. And to the bloke who wouldn't get out of my way when going to the toilet even after telling him I had just had a major operation you were lucky your mates saw sense and fucking moved you.
Was so excited this time yesterday on the train on the way up, now feel totally flat
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:09:34 »

I love all the anti Paolo things on here....only Swindon fans could slag a man who took us to promotion and top of the league.

He fucked off for many reasons which is old hat now.......personally i would love him back here tomorow....thats not to say i wasnt there supporting K Mac last night because i was.

If people are not happy with K Mac so fucking what....its there perogative and opinion.

Being a Swindon fan dosn't mean you have to love your manager....if K Mac does half of what PDC did he will be doing just fine....untill then i hope he gets on with the job in hand with success

There has been an undercurrent on here for a while, of people who wouldn't be too unhappy when Paolo went because he wouldn't be pissing them off with his rants and wouldn't be upsetting the primadonnas in the squad.

Think it would take a miracle for MacDonald to get us up from where we are atm....his job really comes into play next season when we'll need something of a rebuild...
Flashheart

« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:16:13 »

Think it would take a miracle for MacDonald to get us up from where we are atm....

There's times I genuinely wonder if you have really just been a wind up merchant all along.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:19:38 »

we seem to have picked up a hell of a lot of fucking pricks in the last eighteen months. Yes I moved about the terrace to get away from fucking idiots shouting complete bollocks but they seemed everywhere.

Agree with this, we seem to have a larger proportion than most clubs of utter morons.

On a completely unrelated noted, I was quite impressed with Brentford's pitch, especially considering the cold weather of late. One of the best ones we have played on in a long while.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:23:56 »

Think it would take a miracle for MacDonald to get us up from where we are atm....his job really comes into play next season when we'll need something of a rebuild...

Are you seriously suggesting that from 4th we dont have a chance of either automatic promotion or play offs?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:25:10 »

I went last night and didn't enjoy it at all, it was great to see a few old mates in the griffin etc however we seem to have picked up a hell of a lot of fucking pricks in the last eighteen months.

I suspect that this may have been due to the period when we were 'Paolo Di Canio's Swindon Town' which may have attracted some support?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:27:09 »

There's times I genuinely wonder if you have really just been a wind up merchant all along.
I agree with Reg. We're in a very poor run of form results wise (Coventry aside), have a difficult run in, especially away from home, are still officially under embargo meaning we can't strengthen a severely depleted squad & are generally going through a transitional period both on & off the pitch. Anybody who wasn't a Swindon fan and is able to see the situation from an unbiased viewpoint would I'm sure agree that if KM does somehow manage to get us promoted it would far surpass anything that PDC achieved during his time here. And that is coming from one of PDC's biggest fans as I will back him to the hilt on the majority of things he did whilst he was here both on & off the field (without wishing to antagonise) or run over too much old ground!!  

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Flashheart

« Reply #431 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:29:34 »

Yep, you're right

After sitting 2 points from the auto's with 9 games left, promotion would indeed be a fucking miracle.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:38:20 »

Yep, you're right

After sitting 2 points from the auto's with 9 games left, promotion would indeed be a fucking miracle.
With all due respect you're probably missing my point. Whilst the use of the word miracle was probably overstated the odds are certainly against us now. The balls no longer in our court and as I said on paper we've got a difficult run in. You won't like my opinion on where we finish but I genuinely think it'll be outside the top six and I'll be fucking overjoyed if I'm wrong.   

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:40:07 »

I've seen 4 squads take us up to Div 2, under 4 different managers...and this just doesn't look or feel like a Div 3 promotion winning side. As I said doesn't make it inevitable...but this will need a miraculous turn around.
Flashheart

« Reply #434 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 17:41:03 »

Yep. Fucking miraculous it would be Reg!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: