Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Driving tests  (Read 10151 times)
Sussex

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 13:35:56 »

Are you two gonna to take this outside, or what?  Cheesy
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 13:41:42 »

Quote from: "jim"
Quote from: "RobertT"

Neither is driving around with a passenger in your left ear who keeps rabbitting on about where to go and what to do all the time, but you have to do that in your test as well. Wink

Just ignore them like Birdy did - fancy not knowing left from right.  Typical girlie - she was probably thinking about which hosues had new curtains as she took her test. Wink

Oi you cunt, ever driven around Headington in poxford, they don't have curtains they have boarded up windows
Dazzza

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 13:45:42 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
I've just asked my old instructor.

To clarify if you are turning at a junction you always signal right even if there's no visible traffic as there may well be around the corner of the junction that you cannot see.

However if you are pulling in/out from a parking spot, driving around an obstacle and there is definitely no one to benefit then you would be penalised for signalling  in a test.

As for a roundabout you should as due course as it's unlikely you'll have the full visibility to see that there is nothing coming.  However if you are 100% certain there is not anything there then you wouldn't have to signal.  In test conditions though to avoid doubt you should.

He's wrong too Wink

If he was that good why can't you pass your test, loser :shock:

That's just beacuse I'm a pile of steaming horse shit when it comes to the skill of driving a car.

Which bit is wrong because I'll see what he has to say for himself when I tell him jim tells me he's wrong!   Cheesy

He is in the top tier of instructors but then again he's close to 70 so he may well be senile.

jim

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:13:13 »

Quote from: "arriba"
no, but get your facts right first pal.
i dont mind being proven wrong but you are clearly wrong on this.
i haven't back tracked but you have.

Pal?!

No I haven't backtracked - it isnt necessary to signal at every hazard - you can train monkeys to do it, but that doesn't bestow intelligence on them Soapy Tit Wank
jim

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:16:59 »

I've just asked my old instructor.

To clarify if you are turning at a junction you always signal right even if there's no visible traffic as there may well be around the corner of the junction that you cannot see.

However if you are pulling in/out from a parking spot, driving around an obstacle and there is definitely no one to benefit then you would be penalised for signalling  in a test.

As for a roundabout you should as due course as it's unlikely you'll have the full visibility to see that there is nothing coming.  However if you are 100% certain there is not anything there then you wouldn't have to signal.  In test conditions though to avoid doubt you should.

He's wrong too Wink

If he was that good why can't you pass your test, loser :shock:

That's just beacuse I'm a pile of steaming horse shit when it comes to the skill of driving a car.

Which bit is wrong because I'll see what he has to say for himself when I tell him jim tells me he's wrong!   Cheesy

He is in the top tier of instructors but then again he's close to 70 so he may well be senile.

Just tell him Jim said so - he'll understand.

Problem is that there is a mindset that is all geared to passing tests and any moron (present company excluded) can do that - so they have to appeal to the lowest common denominator - eh Arriba!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:17:55 »

Pal?!

No I haven't backtracked - it isnt necessary to signal at every hazard - you can train monkeys to do it, but that doesn't bestow intelligence on them Soapy Tit Wank

you have back tracked and are now trying to be funny as you have no arguement.
i said before  monoeuvering a signal should be used.again facts wrong.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:19:23 »

Pal?!

you have back tracked and are now trying to be funny as you have no arguement.
i said before  monoeuvering a signal should be used.again facts wrong.

You are getting angry now, I can tell.  An angry driver is a bad driver.  Never let the other motorists make you angry.  Just calm down a bit.  I am not trying to be funny, but you don't half make me laugh.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:21:06 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Are you two gonna to take this outside, or what?  Cheesy

And you can be quiet too :x
jim

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:22:39 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
Quote from: "RobertT"

Neither is driving around with a passenger in your left ear who keeps rabbitting on about where to go and what to do all the time, but you have to do that in your test as well. Wink

Just ignore them like Birdy did - fancy not knowing left from right.  Typical girlie - she was probably thinking about which hosues had new curtains as she took her test. Wink

Oi you cunt, ever driven around Headington in poxford, they don't have curtains they have boarded up windows

Headington is a lovely place - if the world had piles, they'd be there
McLovin

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:23:17 »

A friend of mine got a minor for over-indicating.

Doesn't really add much to the conversation, but i'm bored and felt like telling you all.

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:24:01 »

not angry at all,i was enjoying the arguement.
my opinion has stayed the same but you have contradicted yourself.
bad drivers dont indicate,ie fools like you.
DMR

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:25:00 »

Right so if there's no-one in sight and I don't indicate I'm a boy racing moron?
jim

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:25:09 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
A friend of mine got a minor for over-indicating.

Doesn't really add much to the conversation, but i'm bored and felt like telling you all.

That's not helpful Dave because it contradicts Arribas version of the truth.  He seems a little fragile at the moment so don't do anything to undermine his world view.
DMR

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:26:56 »

I think 'fragile' is perhaps doing him a favour?
jim

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, March 2, 2006, 14:29:38 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Right so if there's no-one in sight and I don't indicate I'm a boy racing moron?

Who writes his car off - seems about right, that Dave Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: