Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: On Line Ticketing  (Read 11190 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 09:49:10 »

How would our ticket office know you did that though?

Because I have the ticket stub.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 09:57:31 »

If your mate got them online he can link your ticket with your myworld account thru his so you will get credit
Even if he bought from the shop should still show on his myworld so can still link

Providing myworld is working
Cant log in at mo
Be a nightmare around chelsea ticket sales

Cheers, how would that work? Would I need to take the ticket to the ticket office for them to link it?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 10:01:33 »

Cheers, how would that work? Would I need to take the ticket to the ticket office for them to link it?

Not sure if would work that way - i thought all tickets bought in club shop/ticket office were linked to that persons account
Never hurts to ask them tho

Does your mate have a myworld account ? If he does it may show on there
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 22:26:11 »

make sure you are logged out. on the online ticketing page 'homepage' instead of using 'login' there is an 'activate account' link just below where you enter your log in details. It will  then ask you for your client ref number from your season ticket and I think surname.  You will be taken to a 'confirm details' page thereafter.

You can use the same email/password as when you created your online account. From now on you should see your season ticket when you log in.

You can also add friends and family to your account network using their client ref or email. This should in theory let you buy tickets on their behalf.
Great bit of information - Thanks - pity the club couldnt explain it in easy terms  !!!!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 07:29:12 »

OK...remedial question coming up.  But I'm a bit confused.

If you are registered for online ticketing on the club site (which I am), am I right in thinking that you need a separate online registration for STFC MyWorld in order to start accruing MyWorld points?  The reason I ask is that

(a) I think I do; but
(b) when I click on the STFC MyWorld link it just takes me back to the standard online ticketing page showing the ticket I bought for today's game.

Thanks.  And apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 07:56:44 »

OK...remedial question coming up.  But I'm a bit confused.

If you are registered for online ticketing on the club site (which I am), am I right in thinking that you need a separate online registration for STFC MyWorld in order to start accruing MyWorld points?  The reason I ask is that

(a) I think I do; but
(b) when I click on the STFC MyWorld link it just takes me back to the standard online ticketing page showing the ticket I bought for today's game.

Thanks.  And apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

On the page where shows your ticket
Scroll down to bottom - on right is " My memberships "
Click that and sign up to MYworld

You dont need to sign up for that for loyalty points but yes you do for myworld point
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 08:08:06 »

Thanks mate.  I had to pay a phantom postage charge of £1, but seem to have signed up now.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 08:16:48 »

Thanks mate.  I had to pay a phantom postage charge of £1, but seem to have signed up now.

Tis not phantom
You will get a myworld card thru the post
You can add game tickets to it ,save collecting or printing
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 08:19:58 »

Ah!!

Thanks again.  Very slow on the uptake, but I get it now.
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 20:07:04 »

Myworld cards didn't work today but guessed there may be a problem so took the printed tickets. Hopefully wont be a problem on Tuesday as don't have printed tickets.
kaufman

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 20:36:18 »

Assigned my ticket for today on my "myworld" card. Went through the turnstile with a printed off email confirmation (like the letter through the post with the card said) but the card didn't work.
Went into club shop, a young lad with glasses (didn't catch his name) was doing a brilliant job juggling all the problems thrown at him from various members of staff.
He went into the system and it was a problem their end, he changed the system to add it to my card.
He then took me to the turnstile to make sure it all worked and it did.
It's going to be a really good system,you know,eventually.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 21:11:19 »

Pretty sure that's Jason mate. The whole system is nowhere near fail safe but he knows his onions and is definitely the "go to" man.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 21:18:25 »

Incidentally, last season juniors flashed the yellow and green lights at the turnstyle, adults just the green.

This year both seem to just activate the green.

So do the turnstyle operators  have something come up on a screen to distinguish them or something
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 22:38:30 »

Incidentally, last season juniors flashed the yellow and green lights at the turnstyle, adults just the green.

This year both seem to just activate the green.

So do the turnstyle operators  have something come up on a screen to distinguish them or something
There isn't any screens for the turnstile operators, was debating this a couple of weeks ago so asked an operator.Has anyone used the self print tickets? I noticed today the bloke in front of me had one but all the operator did was make a tear in the print out across the barcode. I asked what's to stop anyone from making multiple copies and using them for entry into the ground and the operator said nothing !
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 22:46:00 »

Interesting......

I'd imagine a bit of abuse on both these then.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: