Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: On Line Ticketing  (Read 11187 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« on: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 21:21:35 »

I'm sure this has been mentioned elsewhere but I can't find it so....

I'm trying to book tickets on line. I haven't used the new set up before and I'm being asked for a 'Client ref'. Where do I get that from? It's not my old 'fan number'.

Thanks in advance.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 21:41:21 »

It's printed on the new season tickets.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 22:11:01 »

But I'm not a ST holder. That's why I'm trying to book tickets on line.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 22:20:44 »

Ah, thought that may be the case after posting. In which case I don't know.

But can't you just register a new account and it will create you a new client ref number which is then displayed after your name in brackets once you log in. I created a new account before I got my season ticket and then managed to book the Tottenham tickets with it.

Have you done this already? Where is it asking for a reference number?

Can't be more specific as can't check the os, got Cornish Vodafone at the moment which is like 1990 dial up speeds.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 30, 2013, 05:51:02 »

I had an email from the club before start of season with client ref on it
I was registered to the old system so maybe thats why got one
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 30, 2013, 06:14:41 »

It just gave me the option to create a new account which I'm sure it didn't give me last night (although it probably did).

Any way, thanks chaps!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 30, 2013, 18:38:20 »

I ordered and had confirmed lower tier tickets and had upper tier sent for QPR....so a bit fucked off with that.

Clems Army!
RappersDelight

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 30, 2013, 21:42:05 »

how do I link my account to my season ticket? i.e client reference? just created an account but bit concerned I wont be able to get Chelsea tickets as it wont know i'm a season ticket holder?

Everybody's Smokin' - No one's gettin' high!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 30, 2013, 21:48:04 »

how do I link my account to my season ticket? i.e client reference? just created an account but bit concerned I wont be able to get Chelsea tickets as it wont know i'm a season ticket holder?
E-mail the ticket office. They're pretty helpful in fairness and will get back to you quite quickly.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 30, 2013, 21:52:03 »

Ah bollocks I missed all this.I have no idea what to do for upcoming tickets. I am on the old database but for Peterborough I bought my ticket in the pub, so have no idea what to do next?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 07:01:58 »

make sure you are logged out. on the online ticketing page 'homepage' instead of using 'login' there is an 'activate account' link just below where you enter your log in details. It will  then ask you for your client ref number from your season ticket and I think surname.  You will be taken to a 'confirm details' page thereafter.

You can use the same email/password as when you created your online account. From now on you should see your season ticket when you log in.

You can also add friends and family to your account network using their client ref or email. This should in theory let you buy tickets on their behalf.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 08:28:44 »

So, if I bought Shrewsbury tickets on the day, does that mean I get no loyalty points? Seems a bit unfair as I travelled all the way to fucking Shrewsbury.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 09:43:57 »

Thing is we know now how it works for the future, for example I have got a mate to get me a Wolves ticket and now I get fuck all for it.....won't be doing that again.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 09:46:34 »

So, if I bought Shrewsbury tickets on the day, does that mean I get no loyalty points? Seems a bit unfair as I travelled all the way to fucking Shrewsbury.

How would our ticket office know you did that though?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 09:47:41 »

Thing is we know now how it works for the future, for example I have got a mate to get me a Wolves ticket and now I get fuck all for it.....won't be doing that again.

If your mate got them online he can link your ticket with your myworld account thru his so you will get credit
Even if he bought from the shop should still show on his myworld so can still link

Providing myworld is working
Cant log in at mo
Be a nightmare around chelsea ticket sales
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 09:51:21 by @mwooly63 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: