Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scunthorpe Away  (Read 9366 times)
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, April 26, 2013, 11:38:15 »

Cheers Mrs Miggins, at least they dignified you with a response. A pretty detailed one at that.

I understand all the reasons thanks Gaz, and i have said i fully understand why they're reducing the prices. My gripe is charging us £17 more. I don't think we will but it would serve them right if some of our boys infiltrated the home end.

I'd like to think we've extended our promotions to include away fans when in reality i have no idea and probably don't care that much i suppose. The nature of a football fan!

As you say Paolo a good response from Mrs Miggins and good to see someone was able to obtain the correct information.

Gloucester City recently did a game in which supporters were invited to pay as much as they want. Not only did they get a slightly higher gate along with increased income, but they didn't have to pay VAT on the admission (presumably it was seen as free admittance). Brentford also did this for a game this season if I recall.

Football finance is quite complex.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, April 26, 2013, 11:52:45 »

I understand that we have had similar promotions, but ours were usually buy two tickets at one and save a fiver. We have to pay over 4x what Scunny fans, which still seems a tad unfair... Good job there's nothing on it really! Well not for us anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: