Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Walsall - Official Match Day Thread  (Read 37386 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 17:16:06 »

I can see why clapping can be significant to some, it just isn't to me personally. It's a 4 hour round trip for me to watch Town at home and I've never wanted my arse kissed for the fact I've travelled. As long as they try hard on the pitch I'm not bothered whether they clap on the way to the dugout or flip me off. Just me perhaps.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
REDBUCK

« Reply #211 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 18:07:24 »

I don't know about that, personally I would clap fans especially at an away game to thank them for their support (or sometimes lack of it) given that they've travelled to see you play. Takes 1 minute out of their life and just sends a positive message to the fans.

Fucking hell we have some needy soles as supporter don't we
Skinny Pete

« Reply #212 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 18:14:16 »

Yeah. Those fucking flat fish are high maintenance!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 18:42:07 »

Awful, I don't rate him but I would never boo or a cheer a sub (in a negative way)

Poor bloke, I imagine his confidence is now at rock bottom.

Happy to mutter 'for fucks sake' when he came on but don't like booing individuals.

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 18:46:26 »

Agree with wrong to abuse Rodgers. We complain about a lack of fight from players but players are hardly going to want to fight for the fans if they get booed. Creates disharmony between players and fans

So does not putting in a shift! And he's fucking guilty of that many times.

I don't agree with booing but you don't put lard round a pigs arse....it cuts both ways.

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 18:50:23 »

I don't know about that, personally I would clap fans especially at an away game to thank them for their support (or sometimes lack of it) given that they've travelled to see you play. Takes 1 minute out of their life and just sends a positive message to the fans.

Agreed, they love all the joy when they win/score and then sulk when they play shit and fans let them know about it.

Clems Army!
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 19:09:32 »

Happy to mutter 'for fucks sake' when he came on but don't like booing individuals.

How would you like 7,000 people (okay 6,000) muttering "FFS" as you arrived at the office or started your job everyday?

Be sanctimonious like me and roll your eyes (inaudibly) at crap play or lack of interest.

Getting on a player's back may even have a negative impact on his teammates who probably feel uncomfortable with such treatment being dished out to a team member with whom they likely have a strong bond.

Fans should support whereas spectators and especially "customers" can feel "entitled" and behave as they like.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 19:44:23 »

I can see why clapping can be significant to some, it just isn't to me personally. It's a 4 hour round trip for me to watch Town at home and I've never wanted my arse kissed for the fact I've travelled. As long as they try hard on the pitch I'm not bothered whether they clap on the way to the dugout or flip me off. Just me perhaps.

Four hour round trip for me, too...where are you travelling from?

I used to see the Grimsby lot on my way home quite often...they had another two hours after me...mad!

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 19:50:23 »

How would you like 7,000 people (okay 6,000) muttering "FFS" as you arrived at the office or started your job everyday?

Be sanctimonious like me and roll your eyes (inaudibly) at crap play or lack of interest.

Getting on a player's back may even have a negative impact on his teammates who probably feel uncomfortable with such treatment being dished out to a team member with whom they likely have a strong bond.

Fans should support whereas spectators and especially "customers" can feel "entitled" and behave as they like.

As a sales a manger I'm pretty thick skinned, so would shrug it off.

As a professional footballer drawing my money from the people muttering, I would probably up my fucking game to prove them wrong.

It's ok though, I doubt he heard me as I was in the TE and only two people around me heard it, whereas the booing was pretty loud.

Clems Army!
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 19:58:17 »

Football league highlights

More evidence in this one of Warsaw's dominance
Walsall are us last year aren't they? Pretty football, complete domination, fuck up at the back and lose to a shit team at the bottom.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 20:05:08 »

As a sales a manger....
Are you Italian?
Talk Talk

« Reply #221 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 20:10:16 »

I've never wanted my arse kissed for the fact I've travelled.

When do you like your arse kissed then?

Just out of interest like.
Talk Talk

« Reply #222 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 20:12:32 »

I don't agree with booing but you don't put lard round a pigs arse....it cuts both ways.

What is it with arses on the 25th November? National Buttock Attention Day?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 20:31:10 »

What is it with arses on the 25th November? National Buttock Attention Day?

Arthur Frampton day!

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015, 20:38:11 »

Walsall are us last year aren't they? Pretty football, complete domination, fuck up at the back and lose to a shit team at the bottom.
This except the word pretty.
Boring is more apt.
Plus all those attempts by Walsall and very few on target. Shyte.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: