Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO the players and management of STFC  (Read 12811 times)
fatbury

« Reply #90 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 23:17:47 »

Don't worry chaps (and BART) Magic Malpas will turn it around Wink
sonic youth

« Reply #91 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 23:18:17 »

i annoy you sonic but at least i have reason and points i back up.
i've supported bart before,but he's making himself look a tool tonight.
you don't annoy me, i just think you're a cunt
sonic youth

« Reply #92 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 23:22:37 »

that was a joke. i love you really.
glos_robin

« Reply #93 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 02:42:53 »

I've refrained deliberately from posting until now as too not post some twatish comment but time isn't healing the wounds of today.

Right this is no way intended as a Malpas out post but we are a bit of a club in crisis/limbo at the moment. If you listen to what our Newcastle supporting financial advisor has to say then the board has no real confidence in Malpas and their fear is if they get rid of him then who can they attract to replace him. If our board have no real confidence in the management then it presents a massive problem ...... today we looked like relegation fodder devoid of any ideas and I just don't think Malpas is going to get the time to turn it around, from what I've heard about Bullocks comments i sounds as if that if they can get a big name in charge then the will do it as Malpas just isn't doing the business.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #94 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 04:46:04 »

You lot have your heads in the sand- wait and see us sail down o the bottom 4.

Fitton needs to admit his mistake- and fulfil his promise to appoint a manager with a track record.

You never saw us making consistantly embarassing errors when sturrock was here.................

I'd forgotten about this cunt.

How did I forget about him? Oh yeah, we've had some decent results of late and therefore has had little or nothing to bitch about, and you just cannot find within yourself to say a single positive thing can you Bart.

Fuck off and get a life you boring little cunt.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 07:17:39 »

Right this is no way intended as a Malpas out post but we are a bit of a club in crisis/limbo at the moment. If you listen to what our Newcastle supporting financial advisor has to say then the board has no real confidence in Malpas and their fear is if they get rid of him then who can they attract to replace him. If our board have no real confidence in the management then it presents a massive problem ...... today we looked like relegation fodder devoid of any ideas and I just don't think Malpas is going to get the time to turn it around, from what I've heard about Bullocks comments i sounds as if that if they can get a big name in charge then the will do it as Malpas just isn't doing the business.

Never heard of Bullock. Where can I hear or read these comments that you speak of?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #96 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 07:36:21 »

Right time to get abused. Malpas is not the right man imo. By switching and droppin players every week he is sappin confidence. Whats the odds yesterday mcgovern and easton at 2.30 both knew in their minds they would not complete the full 90 mins
Spencer_White

« Reply #97 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 07:50:44 »

Right time to get abused. Malpas is not the right man imo. By switching and droppin players every week he is sappin confidence. Whats the odds yesterday mcgovern and easton at 2.30 both knew in their minds they would not complete the full 90 mins

If we had been 2-0 up he wouldnt have changed it. Timlin was probably dropped because he said he was focusing on Leeds game at Hereford, and because he has been pretty average, not really shone at all. JPM came in to give us a more balanced 4-4-2 because Easton out there makes us too narrow and defensive.

Cox, Paynter, Nalis, McNamee, Ifil, J Smith and Aljofree have all been regular starters. 7 players of 11.

Its an unfair criticism.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #98 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 08:07:05 »

Its not unfair at all.whats balanced when jpm is on the right.malpas clearly stated he is going more attacking against leeds.how? Jpm cant beat a defender not one of our centre mids get forward enough(nalis exused) and then we are losing he sticks with two up front uses just two subs when peacocks sat there. So i would imagine thats peacock pissed off along with,mcgovern,brez.timlin.easton, yeah
Spencer_White

« Reply #99 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 08:20:27 »

Im no fan of JPM. He's slow and his passing is very average. At Aldershot it took him 4 attempts to get a cross into the box, first 3 went over the cross bar. But it does look like a 4-4-2 with him on the right wing. I cant see why JPM would be pissed off with Malpas? Malpas gave him another chance yesterday which he didnt really deserve.

Timlin, like I said, was probably a disciplinary thing after the newspaper article. Agreed with it, and he hasnt been great this season either.

Peacock shouldnt even have made the bench yesterday. Hes not a striker, he wont get goals at this level anymore. Got a whole game at Aldershot and missed two sitters. Cox handed him one on a plate and he still missed it.

You cant be afraid to drop players, and he hasnt been.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #100 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 08:30:21 »

Mcgovern and easton usually play in eachothers position. Timlin yes i agree but still gets subbed every game. So far this year timlin has played on the left and in the middle.easton right and in the middle mcgovern the same and marshall and macca always switch. Malpas i think tries to be too clever.get a 11 you trust let them gel and the mistakes will go. You keep punishing players and droppin them you wont get consistency
Spencer_White

« Reply #101 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 08:40:10 »

Im the other way mate. After years of having threadbare squads, with everyone assured of their place, its refreshing to have the competition. The only player im a bit worried about is Timlin, because hes had a lot of games but weve not really seen him change a game yet this season. Hopefully he does get an extended run now.

But defensive mistakes like yesterday and Colchester and we havnt got a chance, not a chance. Not against any team in the league.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #102 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 08:50:09 »

I certainly see where you come from i think i have just lost patience with malpas now.he seems void of ideas.i agree its good to have a good squad but its not if timlin plays on the left jpm middle and easton on the right.i know its not a regular thing but still happens
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 08:51:26 »

Right this is no way intended as a Malpas out post but we are a bit of a club in crisis/limbo at the moment.
Sorry glos but that really is bullshit. We were a club in crisis a year ago, at the moment we're a stable mid-table side who are having a bit of a wobbly time on the pitch.
If you listen to what our Newcastle supporting financial advisor has to say then the board has no real confidence in Malpas and their fear is if they get rid of him then who can they attract to replace him.
Like michael, I'd be interested in reading/hearing these comments for myself. Linkage?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #104 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 08:55:37 »

As i said before though paul the boards hand maybe forced by lack of season ticket renewals.agree or not(which i dont)a fair few wont
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: