Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 65745 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:54:14 »

Or was it just that we had some players that were High end league 1/Championship players anyway in the first couple of seasons? Mason, Luongo, Fods, Byre, Pritchard, Louis and even an interested Kasim. He's failed to turn anyone into anything remotely saleable since so maybe just maybe he's not that great a coach either.

Good call.
Even in that play off season we we falling apart towards the end and coasted into them.
Been downhill ever since then and the decent players we did have fucked off
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:56:02 »

We come across as an amateur outfit from the very top of the club and it filters all the way down to the clueless management; making subs when its gone tits up is not effectively impacting the game, it's desperation. Leaving out someone who would have dramatically improved our ability to grind out a win because 'nobody deserved to be dropped' after our fantastic performance last weekend (?!?!?!) is cringeworthy and shows he just wants to be everyones mate, not manage them.

Then you have the players who don't appear to have a bollock between them crumbling because it's too noisy or some other bullshit.

We've been shit before but fuck me, the whole club is a laughing stock currently.

How true and even though I don't want to care about it all I still do

Annoying isn't it. I'll never be one who can fuck off and pay the club no more mind. Cling on to the fact that eventually they'll all piss off and we, the fans, may have a club to be proud of again (disgusting irony about words on the front of todays match day program) In which state they leave it is my biggest concern but we're currently heading in one direction and have been since Preston at Wembley.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:02:42 »

This is not the environment Lingy needs, sadly.
I know....Grabbing at straws....Bring back Macari!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:06:38 »

Yep. Like I said earlier in the season whenever I see this team it's like we're all dads (and mums) at a kids game and we're supposed to just accept the lads have tried and that should be enough.

We come across as an amateur outfit from the very top of the club and it filters all the way down to the clueless management; making subs when its gone tits up is not effectively impacting the game, it's desperation. Leaving out someone who would have dramatically improved our ability to grind out a win because 'nobody deserved to be dropped' after our fantastic performance last weekend (?!?!?!) is cringeworthy and shows he just wants to be everyones mate, not manage them.

Then you have the players who don't appear to have a bollock between them crumbling because it's too noisy or some other bullshit.

We've been shit before but fuck me, the whole club is a laughing stock currently.

Saw the team and guessed that Ince wasn't fit.

We fought well in the first half and seemed to want it more than them. Very pleased.

Cracking goal...touch and shoot...sadly lacking in previous games as it would of been touch, pass and pass again. Turned the corner?! No such fucking luck.

Second half started badly and faded. Why is it, when you can see from Arkells, DRS,TE and space, you can see we are fucked in midfield but the jokes on the bench cannot?!

It seemed to be just a matter of time that we would concede and so it proved.

Goal goes in and the heads drop.

The second was a joke... Too many touches and time to take the shot.

Then Kenneth comes out in force making loads of joke changes.

Vigs off was salt in the gaping wounds.

We could of mustered ten youngins in the TE to show more fight..

Ajose will only score with the right balls played into him....where the fuck are they coming from?

I'm frankly, sick of paying £20 to watch this slow death of a season. With a raft of excuses to follow each game and 'let's do it for the fans!' In the Adver on the Friday before each game to come..

No more home games for me, voting with my feet, no more. Enough is enough....

Northampton away and Charlton booked (I pray not a relegation party).

Need a result against Bury and I just can't see it. No points mean the trap door..

Fucking hopeless in all areas. Kenneth takes the biscuit...clueless...

Clems Army!
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:10:05 »

I know alot people slated that ed chap on the radio friday but im actualy glad he said what he did after todays result even if it was from a script.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:11:30 »

That was a woeful game of football both from Oxford and Swindon in the first half and then particularly from Town in the second. No fight, no clue and no idea of tactics. Going by that performance this has relegation written all over it.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:14:32 »

Although I'm not a fan of embleton at the moment. I dont believe it was him that the original comment was about. The chap telling the crowd to raise up and slapping the badge did so right in front of me in the drs. The chap in question had a short crew cut hair style. Embleton did come and clap the fans. It was not the result we wanted but Thompson, vigs and him were of the very few that did. I appreciate that although I wish the result had gone the other way and that the whole team had done it.

The scum beats us. We take it on the chin. Do not turn your backs as power will not lose out but our club will. Powers has got away with it over the last two seasons let's hope he has learnt something. He ain't going nowhere good or bad we are stuck with him. Fans staying away will fuel our demise only quicker.

Sent from my iPhone
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:39:12 »

I know alot people slated that ed chap on the radio friday but im actualy glad he said what he did after todays result even if it was from a script.

Ed isn't suddenly completely right with what he said on Friday (although I dare say he's going around saying 'I told ya so'). He had valid concerns, he just came off as a bit of a dick.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:39:41 »

Bitterly disappointing. Drunken oblivion awaits.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:39:58 »

Saw the team and guessed that Ince wasn't fit.

LW didn't say he wasn't fit, said he didn't want to mess with the balance of the midfield or some shit like that so he and Feruz missed out
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:42:41 »

The worrying aspect of that is he sees Colkett, Gladwin and Kasim as key to what they are trying to do.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:44:58 »

What pissed me off most of all today was the total predictability of the second half. The last 10 of the first shouted we needed an extra body in midfield and we needed to fill the gaps behind the wing backs, ie 442 or 451. Why the fuck couldn't Williams see it? The only way we would get away with it was if we started the second half on the front foot. Let's think, ugh, which team would start the second half 'on fire', yep, not us.

Fucking hate the way we send out all the wrong signals when we are winning. Vigs wasting time, slow to take throw-ins and free kicks, always looking to play sideways or backwards. Totally gives the impression we are hanging on rather than wanting to go for the kill.

Regarding Ince, on the way to the ground, BBC Wilts said he wasn't in the squad because he wasn't match fit. However, Williams' comments after the game suggested it was down to the number of loanees. Bizarre.

For those criticising Sherwood for not being there, there could have been a genuine reason. If not, he shouldn't be anything to do with the club.

Dave Hockaday was spot on after the game. First 30 v good. The rest - men against boys, lost battles, not physically fit, not mentally fit, Town players looked like they are still learning, Pox players looked like they knew. He's too nice to say directly that Williams hasn't got it.

Williams + Sherwood = relegation.

Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:50:39 »

Although I'm not a fan of embleton at the moment. I dont believe it was him that the original comment was about. The chap telling the crowd to raise up and slapping the badge did so right in front of me in the drs. The chap in question had a short crew cut hair style. Embleton did come and clap the fans.
Was it that twat of a goalkeeping coach? If so, it's not the first time he has done that.

Why on earth he feels the need to come out and approach the fans post match at all is beyond me - he isn't part of the management team or playing staff, it's akin to Curly fucking Withers doing a lap of the pitch.

They aren't going anywhere, but I have never known a more out of their depth managerial team than Williams and Embleton. They inspire no confidence what so ever.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 17:57:59 »

Was it that twat of a goalkeeping coach? If so, it's not the first time he has done that.

I'm not sure if it was the goal keeping coach as I didn't recognise him but I'm certain it was not embleton, he has more hair.

Update:  by looking at some pics on the stfc website it does look the goal keeping coach who was slapping the badge

Sent from my iPhone
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #254 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 18:04:18 »

Ed isn't suddenly completely right with what he said on Friday (although I dare say he's going around saying 'I told ya so'). He had valid concerns, he just came off as a bit of a dick.
Ed came accross as a total twat to me, so much so that any valid point he may have had was quickly ignored by me - let alone Power. Deliberately aggressive and scripted in his delivery instantly getting Power/Hodgetts back up even before he asked any valid question. He may have had some good points but certainly not all and he didn't speak for me let alone the vast majority of Town fans as he self proclaimed that he did.

I know....Grabbing at straws....Bring back Macari!
Macari would have never have settled for a side being this unfit pre season let alone in February.

These boys need a man or at least a father figure to get them fit, take them off to the assault course/army camp for a week treat them like kids watch them grow up or quit, they are mollycoddled youngsters treated in an over protective way at times by the management, theres a time for that and now isn't it.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: