Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 65734 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #225 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:27:09 »

It is indeed true. I made my feelings clear from the DRS touchline at that. He didn't come over for an argument, mores the pity.
This saddens me...on both counts Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:29:55 »

He said that he couldn't play all of the loanees. Who should he drop? Gladwin & Colkett who can be a match winner? Not pick Ajose? Williams felt that the other loanees who had started the previous games had earned their places. (Don't shoot the messenger)

In response to Williams: Yeah, give the serial failures more game time. Gladwin isn't a battler for a relegation battle. Colkett same. 

Its not like we have SIX points from TEN league games or anything.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:30:32 »

I didn't think I'd be bothered about the result today bit I'm fucking mightily pissed off.
Same as. I knew we were going to lose, I knew we were going to be abject bottlers. So, unlike the team apparently (c Luke Williams 2016-17), I should have been  prepared for what happened and resigned to it. But it turns out I have more in common with the team than I thought as it turns out I actually wasn't mentally prepared at all.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:32:04 »

Its not like we have SIX points from TEN league games or anything.
Don't forget he believes three draws are the equivalent of one win - forget the fact that we have dropped six points!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:35:08 »

I think that the worse thing was dominating for the first 30 minutes and going 1-0. The capitulation in the second half was painful to listen to.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:38:34 »

Was that him pointing at the badge while gesticulating to the DRS? Fucking cheek of that prick, it's not the fans that need to show some pride in the badge, it's the team he's responsible for coaching. Even some pride in themselves would be a start.

Yep. Like I said earlier in the season whenever I see this team it's like we're all dads (and mums) at a kids game and we're supposed to just accept the lads have tried and that should be enough.

We come across as an amateur outfit from the very top of the club and it filters all the way down to the clueless management; making subs when its gone tits up is not effectively impacting the game, it's desperation. Leaving out someone who would have dramatically improved our ability to grind out a win because 'nobody deserved to be dropped' after our fantastic performance last weekend (?!?!?!) is cringeworthy and shows he just wants to be everyones mate, not manage them.

Then you have the players who don't appear to have a bollock between them crumbling because it's too noisy or some other bullshit.

We've been shit before but fuck me, the whole club is a laughing stock currently.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:42:31 by Super Hans » Logged
adje

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:39:14 »

He may very well be an excellent coach but he clearly can't manage a team on a match day

A good coach wouldn't turn decent players into Shite.A good coach would improve them

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:41:52 »

A good coach wouldn't turn decent players into Shite.A good coach would improve them
I didn't say he was a good coach!

However we were doing OK whilst he was at the club in a purely coaching capacity, it's all gone downhill since Williams has been juggling both roles.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:42:42 »

However we were doing OK whilst he was at the club in a purely coaching capacity, it's all gone downhill since Williams has been juggling both roles.

Bring back Ling!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:45:23 »

Ah I should have quoted the previous post!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:46:54 »

Bring back Ling!

This is not the environment Lingy needs, sadly.
Red End Street

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:48:35 »

We come across as an amateur outfit from the very top of the club and it filters all the way down to the clueless management; making subs when its gone tits up is not effectively impacting the game, it's desperation. Leaving out someone who would have dramatically improved our ability to grind out a win because 'nobody deserved to be dropped' after our fantastic performance last weekend (?!?!?!) is cringeworthy and shows he just wants to be everyones mate, not manage them.

Then you have the players who don't appear to have a bollock between them crumbling because it's too noisy or some other bullshit.

We've been shit before but fuck me, the whole club is a laughing stock currently.
[/quote]

How true and even though I don't want to care about it all I still do

Better Red Than Yellow
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:49:29 »

Or was it just that we had some players that were High end league 1/Championship players anyway in the first couple of seasons? Mason, Luongo, Fods, Byre, Pritchard, Louis and even an interested Kasim. He's failed to turn anyone into anything remotely saleable since so maybe just maybe he's not that great a coach either.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #238 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:51:37 »

I know we're all pissed off but how the fuck would you feel if you were rohan ince. Blow smoke up his arse, player we need etc, good derby game to sit on his fucking arse and watch that stinking pile of pathetic and apathetic dogshit totally unworthy of wearing the shirt. Then afterwards sitting through Williams puerile shite about bring a good group. If I was him I'd tell Williams to go fuck himself and get the train back to Brighton.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:53:42 »

Gladwin was poor last week. He was poor today.

I'm a fan of Yaser Kasim but if that's how he's going to play for the remainder of the season then I'd suggest we try and sell him to Chinese football for £4.5million...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: