Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 65742 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:41:29 »

For what it matters should Vigs have bee sent off or was it Thompsons challenge?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:43:12 »

What I don't get is why so many players seem to say what a great coach he is. Can only assume it's because he gives them an easy life.
Exactly, no hard running and physical training, all ball work and "improving the players"!  Love to know Power's thoughts right now - another phone-in on Monday please Lee!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:58:32 »

Thought Embleton at the end applauding was a bit of a piss take really. Just clear off.
Was that him pointing at the badge while gesticulating to the DRS? Fucking cheek of that prick, it's not the fans that need to show some pride in the badge, it's the team he's responsible for coaching. Even some pride in themselves would be a start.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:08:12 »

Jesus wept. Just get another job man. If you can't see the midfield issue you haven't got a clue. Send back Colkett or Gladwin if you have to.

Tom Smith was available. He's got more energy in his left toe than Gladwin, Colkett and Kasim combined.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:12:23 by Batch » Logged
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #214 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:09:00 »

There can be no doubt that Sherwood, Williams and Embleton should leave. There can be many doubts as to who Power would bring in as replacements.

Haha replacements. They're going nowhere.
This, totally, 100% correct on all counts, unfortunately.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #215 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:13:40 »

Was that him pointing at the badge while gesticulating to the DRS? Fucking cheek of that prick, it's not the fans that need to show some pride in the badge, it's the team he's responsible for coaching. Even some pride in themselves would be a start.
If this is indeed true then he can fuck off from our club and never show his face again, didn't he do similar in an away game earlier this season when he shouted something back at the Town fans and gesturing to the badge again?

@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:18:39 »

If this is indeed true then he can fuck off from our club and never show his face again, didn't he do similar in an away game earlier this season when he shouted something back at the Town fans and gesturing to the badge again?

Wimbledon away
Him and Thompson
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:19:33 »

I didn't think I'd be bothered about the result today bit I'm fucking mightily pissed off.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #218 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:21:05 »

Thanks both, I knew it was a small ground with the fans right on top of the dugout but couldn't remember who, he seems a total twat and gobby with it, if you can't stand the heat then fuck off Mr Embleton and take your boy Williams with you.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:21:07 »

It is indeed true. I made my feelings clear from the DRS touchline at that. He didn't come over for an argument, mores the pity.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:21:53 »

Dan Barnes ‏@misterdanbarnes 6m6 minutes ago
Suggestions of a post-match incident in the players' tunnel here at the County Ground today #stfc #OUFC

#oufc manager Michael Appleton was sporting a cut under his right eye but refused to comment #stfc

Think this was the 'spitting incident' Williams referred to

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:22:48 »

Did superchump do a post match interview? What did he say?
Page 10

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:23:24 »

Utter bollocks. Brophy and the midfield were breathing out of their arses after 35 minutes.
We offered nothing in the second half and kept dropping deeper and deeper.
Rubbish subs at the wrong time.
Bleurgh

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:25:00 »

So Ince wasn't injured? Why the fucking fuck didn't he play then?!
He said that he couldn't play all of the loanees. Who should he drop? Gladwin & Colkett who can be a match winner? Not pick Ajose? Williams felt that the other loanees who had started the previous games had earned their places. (Don't shoot the messenger)

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 16:26:58 »

I was in the posh seats today and LW and RE came up, said a few words into a mic for Kingy, to the effect of: we've prepared them, now it's up to the lads to do their bit on the pitch.
After the game RE went over to a disgruntled local in the Arkells to have what looked like a polite word, then got shouted and pointed at by other locals keen to add their tuppence...I don't think they saw eye to eye

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: