Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 65742 times)
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:25:14 »

Did superchump do a post match interview? What did he say?

You'll wish you hadn't asked:

https://www.facebook.com/adversport/videos/700491813455081/

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:26:27 »

Quite simple we had too many players in the middle that wanted to much time on the ball and could not tackle. Our midfield is a massive problem for us. There is a lot of critisim of Williams but he is the front guy. It's powers fault with recruitment. Sold our best players and never replaced them only applied a sticky plaster with a loan. Powers has gave Williams a sausage dog and asked him to get it to win a at the abbey stadium. Williams ain't Jesus he ain't gonna perform a miracle.

Sent from my iPhone

On paper the squad we currently have should not be anywhere near where we are.

Thompson and Kasim are a shadow of the players they were when we got to the play off final. I disagree that the players aren't good enough. The desire, will to win, tactics etc is down to Kenneth and tactics. Sorry but I don't think they are doing nearly enough right with these players. Not choosing Ince today for example? That's a frankly nonsensical decision.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:26:48 »

Our lot looked lost the minute the whistle for the second half blew.
Captain Beefheart

Fast and bulbous, tight also.

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:26:53 »

- midfield is too weak, we really needed Ince today
- Williams doesn't read the game and can't make changes before the shit hits the fan, we were under the kosh for over 20 mins, should have got Thomas and Hylton on before the goals (60 mins)

Williams may be a good coach BUT he can't manage and is tactically inept, Sherwood needs to be the one on the sidelines making the changes, leave Luke to do the training ground.

What the fuck is Williams coaching us to do? All I see are slightly disabled farm animals aimlessly grazing.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:27:25 »

Williams may be a good coach BUT he can't manage and is tactically inept, Sherwood needs to be the one on the sidelines making the changes
You've got no chance of that, then the gutless prick might have to take some fucking responsibility for his decisions.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:28:35 »

It's all a bit Like deja vu from the Rovers home game. 1-0 up and concede 2 quick fire goals and lose the match.

Clueless the lot of them.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:28:41 »

Anyone half decent in charge would keep us up, there is enough quality (limited at times) to survive. Good players have literally turned to shite in the last two years, who else but Williams can be responsible for that?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:29:48 »

Anyone half decent in charge would keep us up, there is enough quality (limited at times) to survive. Good players have literally turned to shite in the last two years, who else but Williams can be responsible for that?

Totally agree SY. The buck stops with the management team.

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:30:56 »

What I don't get is why so many players seem to say what a great coach he is. Can only assume it's because he gives them an easy life.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:31:38 »

He may very well be an excellent coach but he clearly can't manage a team on a match day
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:31:59 »

Thought we'd be in for a long second half the way we finished the first, and then seeing Oxford doing training drills and looking up for it before the second while we jogged out and casually got into position confirmed it.

I can only conclude the reason the players all love Williams is because training is a piece of piss and they know they don't have to do too much. For a great coach we don't half make the same mistakes a lot.

Thought Embleton at the end applauding was a bit of a piss take really. Just clear off.

Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:33:06 »

On paper the squad we currently have should not be anywhere near where we are.

Thompson and Kasim are a shadow of the players they were when we got to the play off final. I disagree that the players aren't good enough. The desire, will to win, tactics etc is down to Kenneth and tactics. Sorry but I don't think they are doing nearly enough right with these players. Not choosing Ince today for example? That's a frankly nonsensical decision.

I'm inclined to agree with you - add Gladwin to the list too. It must be something at training level that has turned them to shit. The terrible trio of Williams and co need to fuck off now. Just how many chances can they be given?

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
lambourn red

« Reply #207 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:34:09 »

The fitness levels of our players is a joke the midfield 3 were completely shot second half , colkett literally let there guy run past him for the second
Captain Beefheart

Fast and bulbous, tight also.

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:35:46 »

The buck lies with the management. I just cannot understand the dogmatic insistence on pissing around with the ball irrespective of the situation, the complete inability to recognise when a game is turning and a desperate lack of leadership. We don't help ourselves whatsoever. How the fuck can we play like we expect to dictate the game against a side above us in the division who have better players than us and who are playing with far more confidence than us...? It's beggars belief.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:39:33 »

There used to be a time i would be seething after that. Now i dont care, and that is sad. All down to you and your mates Lee Power.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: