Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V yellow satan piss stains  (Read 65743 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:09:50 »

I'm amazed we still aren't in the bottom 4, we are that bad. Coventry must be fucking hopeless to be 8 point behind us.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:10:16 »

Power has said that Luke is the 'Goose that lays the golden eggs', so how about letting him get back to being a goose and get in a professional farmer to run the farm? Listening to him post match, he hasn't got a clue about how to win matches in professional football.

He's more of a turkey, and should have been treated accordingly at Christmas

(just to be clear, I mean got rid of, I'm not eating Luke Williams).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:10:46 »

Just re read the last 20 post match excuses/

Oh, well no surprise there..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:11:49 »

He's more of a turkey, and should have been treated accordingly at Christmas

(just to be clear, I mean got rid of, I'm not eating Luke Williams).
You're clearly itching to give him a good stuffing aren't you? It's that dinky hipster semi-beard isn't it?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:12:24 »

Plus points:
  - Dabo played quite well, well taken goal
  - Norris hold up/layoff play and work rate was good, especially in the first half
  - I am sure having Ajose back will bear some fruit.
  - Jay's banner in the Town End was nice, if factually incorrect.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:13:10 »

You're clearly itching to give him a good stuffing aren't you? It's that dinky hipster semi-beard isn't it?

He can certainly  get fucked.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:13:47 »

So Ince wasn't injured? Why the fucking fuck didn't he play then?!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:13:58 »

Quite simple we had too many players in the middle that wanted to much time on the ball and could not tackle. Our midfield is a massive problem for us. There is a lot of critisim of Williams but he is the front guy. It's powers fault with recruitment. Sold our best players and never replaced them only applied a sticky plaster with a loan. Powers has gave Williams a sausage dog and asked him to get it to win a at the abbey stadium. Williams ain't Jesus he ain't gonna perform a miracle.

Sent from my iPhone
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:14:34 »

All the basics have been covered in this thread; no fight, no commitment, not fit, lightweight, wrong team selection, managerial ineptitude from top to bottom. All in all we are in deep, deep trouble and it certainly requires management and players to take a long hard look at their professionalism.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:14:58 »

It's sad to see that sides like Shrewsbury and Oldham have made changes and are reaping the benefits. Their new managers have come up in, made them tough to beat and they are reaping the rewards.

On paper this squad looks good, but in a relegation battle? I'm not so sure.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:17:52 »

There can be no doubt that Sherwood, Williams and Embleton should leave. There can be many doubts as to who Power would bring in as replacements.

Haha replacements. They're going nowhere.
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:19:25 »

If whoever is in charge didn't know after half time that we were being over run and needed a change best  just get out of the game.I actually quite enjoyed the first half,last time being the Bristol Rovers divine intervention game.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:21:54 »

- midfield is too weak, we really needed Ince today
- Williams doesn't read the game and can't make changes before the shit hits the fan, we were under the kosh for over 20 mins, should have got Thomas and Hylton on before the goals (60 mins)

Williams may be a good coach BUT he can't manage and is tactically inept, Sherwood needs to be the one on the sidelines making the changes, leave Luke to do the training ground.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:23:02 »

That's it, enough is enough.

Same crap, not fit enough to go for a full 90 minutes, men v boys that second half.

Won't be renewing as long as Power still in charge even if we do by some miracle stay up.

Same deficiencies- no leader to help the players when up against it showed again today, yet Power has still not addressed it.

As for Williams, 7 wins in 30 league games says it all. What other league manager would survive that.
Captain Beefheart

Fast and bulbous, tight also.

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 15:24:29 »

...complete and utter ineptitude. How the fuck Williams couldn't see that we needed to change things up in midfield at half-time I do not know. The fact he couldn't recognise that on 60 minutes is even worse. One of the worst 'managers' we've ever had. On par with the likes of Malpas.

Our lot looked completely and utterly lost after their goal went in. They were looking at one another for help - nothing. They were looking to the bench for leadership - nothing. Limp. Weak. Shit.

Williams, Embleton and Sherwood can all fuck the fuck off.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: