Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bakerloo Line  (Read 3777 times)
leefer

Ignore
« on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:45:29 »

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/track.aspx?offset=weekend

Click on Bakerloo Line.

Just in case anyone is due to use it,and apologies if this info has been posted.

Seems to be work on this line on Sunday No....so for you travelling by train beware.
Coca Fola

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:48:15 »

Wembley Park on the Metropolitan it is then.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:49:29 »

If you planned on going to Wembley Central it is only 1 stop and a short walk from Stonebridge park where the trains terminate.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 20:27:33 »

I'm parking at Watford and getting the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park.  At the moment all seems to be running smoothly.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 15:13:15 »

I'm parking at Watford and getting the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park.  At the moment all seems to be running smoothly.

I'm doing the same assuming parking won't be a problem? Which station is it? The underground one I kept choosing junction or highstreet!
« Last Edit: Friday, March 23, 2012, 15:17:08 by STFC_Manc » Logged
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 15:20:14 »

The overland from Marylebone to Wembley Stadium is unaffected by the engineering works.

And that station is closer to the pubs.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 21:26:16 »

I'm doing the same assuming parking won't be a problem? Which station is it? The underground one I kept choosing junction or highstreet!

There are 70 spaces outside Watford underground.  NCP car park, £1 all day on Sundays.  I'm hoping that on a Sunday morning there will be spaces available.

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/watford_london_underground_station/wd1/watford/
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 22:13:20 »

I'm heading for Harrow on the hill. Did this twice watching Exeter (my Dad's boyhood team), easy parking, 2 or 3 stops from Wembley park, few of the chain pubs etc. Pubs were quite full of their fans without being rammed.

Didn't do this two years ago though, to completely avoid wembley way/the underground (there is a reason no one likes you and the fact that you don't care reflects badly on anyone who claims to be a decent human being yet sings that stupid fucking song!) - Millwall rant over!

Above paragraph meant to say that I don't know what it was like in Harrow when we were last at Wembley but some half decent places to get some food for the little-un and am really looking forward to walking with her down wembley way for the first time.

YooooooooouuuuuuuuReeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddssssssss!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 23:17:53 »

I'm heading for Harrow on the hill. Did this twice watching Exeter (my Dad's boyhood team), easy parking, 2 or 3 stops from Wembley park, few of the chain pubs etc. Pubs were quite full of their fans without being rammed.

Didn't do this two years ago though, to completely avoid wembley way/the underground (there is a reason no one likes you and the fact that you don't care reflects badly on anyone who claims to be a decent human being yet sings that stupid fucking song!) - Millwall rant over!

Above paragraph meant to say that I don't know what it was like in Harrow when we were last at Wembley but some half decent places to get some food for the little-un and am really looking forward to walking with her down wembley way for the first time.

YooooooooouuuuuuuuReeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddssssssss!
Lots of Chinese people in Harrow, when they get off the plane they say " Harrow Taxi Driver "
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 18:26:30 »

Bumped this for those who have not seen it.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 18:37:49 »

If you planned on going to Wembley Central it is only 1 stop and a short walk from Stonebridge park where the trains terminate.
I'm a lazy cunt and will be getting a cab from Stonebridge Park to TGM for £7...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: