Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Re-brand at Cardiff  (Read 7368 times)
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 18:39:09 »

I have dispised them ever since that cup game in 95 when they trashed the place, but that's not the point

Crikey - 1995 was it - time flies! I was at that game too - if I remember correctly I very nearly shat myself walking back to the bus station car parks! I'm sure that was the night when I saw some Cardiff c*** up on the roof of the CG hotel chucking tiles at people in the street - and there was some chap led in the road looked like he was unconscious...

Yep - hated Cardiff FC since then...

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 18:43:50 »

My first game against them was a cup game on a Tuesday night in 77? - they were cunts that night too as my mate who got a slap can testify. They've been cunts every time I've seen them at the CG. Only been there once and that was real fun.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 19:58:40 »

What a bunch of complete and utter fucking cunts. Absolutely fucking diabolical.

Surprisingly mild comments on here though considering...

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82591

Had a read...and I have to agree.  They just don't seem to care.  Bizarre.

And colour aside, the kit is diabolical.  Designed by a Swansea fan, most likely.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 20:20:55 »

The thing is most Cardiff fans are fans who haven't supported the club for long. A bit like Reading fans. It wasn't long ago they were getting 5,000 crowds in the bottom tier. They are probably the ones who actually care about all of this not the extra 10,000 or so they have found in recent years.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 21:07:21 »

True indeed IOB.

First time I saw Cardiff play was as a neutral in 1992 when Deion Vernon of Bath City dumped them out of the FA Cup in the first round.

Both them and Swansea have done pretty well for themselves since the mid 90's
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 21:38:36 »

A couple of mates and I went to see Cardiff play at Gloucester in the 1989 FA Cup replay. We witnessed at first hand the (lack of) respect they had for the stadium by kicking in the back of the stand for absolutely no reason. I did start a 'Leigh Leigh Leigh Barnard' chant though.

I've never liked them since then, but I wouldn't wish this load of crap on anyone.

As the banner says: 'Fuck Modern Football'.

Up the Spartans!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 22:31:18 »

I'd feel sick if this happened to us, don't really feel for those blue.. er, Red Dragons fans

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, June 7, 2012, 13:49:53 »

Crikey - 1995 was it - time flies! I was at that game too - if I remember correctly I very nearly shat myself walking back to the bus station car parks! I'm sure that was the night when I saw some Cardiff c*** up on the roof of the CG hotel chucking tiles at people in the street - and there was some chap led in the road looked like he was unconscious...

Yep - hated Cardiff FC since then...

The chief with two goals Smiley. I thought that was town fans lobbing stuff at the Caaardiff fans as they left the ground?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, June 7, 2012, 14:32:43 »

My first game against them was a cup game on a Tuesday night in 77? - they were cunts that night too as my mate who got a slap can testify. They've been cunts every time I've seen them at the CG. Only been there once and that was real fun.
I remember the game in 77 they were throwing bricks and bottles at everyone outside the Town End,  nasty pieces of work then and now.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 18:56:41 »

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/66609/1/cardiff-city-vs-huddersfield-town--live-stream-online.html

Watching the 'Red Dragons' play their first game.

No Danny Ward.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: