Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Game against City  (Read 85693 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 21:29:40 »

Bit rich considering they went bust and were reformed in 1982!

And their owner has been funding their £12m annual losses...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 22:01:16 »

A lot of their posters are well informed when it comes to swindon 

I don't think hypocrisy is in the Brizzle dictionary.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 08:19:01 »

Bit rich considering they went bust and were reformed in 1982!

History, history
We've a hundred years* of it and you've got 33*.

*rounding

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 09:27:59 »

Great news about Nathan, but Ben Gladwin just tweeted how he's getting ill from the weather...

Hopefully he's blowing the sniffles out of proportion, but if he's out with illness that's shit.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
kerry red

« Reply #199 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 10:12:23 »

Would expect Louis to take over the Kasim role - Reeves likewise Luongo - Gladwin taking Louis' position

But WTF do I know
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 11:07:48 »

Would expect Louis to take over the Kasim role - Reeves likewise Luongo - Gladwin taking Louis' position

But WTF do I know

That's what I thought. It's going to be interesting to see.

Few of us STFC Twitter fanatics are trying to encourage people to bring flags on poles/sticks/whatever not just tied on fences. And everyone to hold their scarves up as the teams come out. Try and get some sort of atmosphere at the ground again.

Thorts?

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 11:26:12 »

Not too bad an idea. I mentioned it on here before, I went to watch an NHL game in Toronto and the team came up to everyone waving scarves over their heads. Looked mint.

But you won't get people doing it, our fans arent really into all that stuff. I would be up for a mass boo everytime City touch the ball as well!
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 11:39:54 »

Not too bad an idea. I mentioned it on here before, I went to watch an NHL game in Toronto and the team came up to everyone waving scarves over their heads. Looked mint.

But you won't get people doing it, our fans arent really into all that stuff. I would be up for a mass boo everytime City touch the ball as well!

Well I'll be in Arkell's with a Flag on a long ass stick Tongue I'll bust it out when they come out and when we score, so hopefully it'll get a lot of use.

Our fans have never really been into it, but you never know... with the occasion on Saturday, if we do it well and get a lot of interaction with scarves & flags, it could be a regular thing. Even only for away games I'll consider it to be a success.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 11:52:24 »

And what do you think the stewards will do with all your sticks on your way into the ground?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
kerry red

« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 12:19:18 »

That's what I thought. It's going to be interesting to see.

Few of us STFC Twitter fanatics are trying to encourage people to bring flags on poles/sticks/whatever not just tied on fences. And everyone to hold their scarves up as the teams come out. Try and get some sort of atmosphere at the ground again.

Thorts?

I have a Pole living next door to me. I'll ask if he would mind if I stuck a stick up his arse and took him to the CG
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 12:27:27 »

And what do you think the stewards will do with all your sticks on your way into the ground?

That is a very good point... It'll just be one. I made a flag in Arkells when we were bringing stuff in to ask Paolo to not leave. I'll probably use the same bamboo stick I took for that.

Hopefully won't get confiscated.

02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 12:33:19 »

I agree with the booing when city on the ball- gotta make it as hostile as possible.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 12:51:31 »

To use a lovely Denis Healy expression the hostility level at Town is like being savaged by a sheep.
kerry red

« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 12:52:17 »

Fuck booing- chuck bricks at them.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 12:57:16 »

I have a Pole living next door to me. I'll ask if he would mind if I stuck a stick up his arse and took him to the CG

Now, if it was a Polish lovelie, who you could get draped in a flag, might be worth doing.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: