Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 15:07:51 »

It would go with my avatar at least....
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 15:09:48 »

Not to mention the comments section has been there and been very very negative for as long as I can remember....yet we're currently sponsored by Adidas, Four Four Two, Samsung and EA Sports.
iffy

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 15:23:06 »

I'd also add that the manager walking out in pre season,board members coming and going and the shambles of the concerts looks bad too. Do people honestly think the current board look good enough to give money to?
A few nob heads on the internet is the least of their problems.

Brilliant post.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 17:28:46 »

Maybe potential sponsors have seen how the club appears to be run currently and have read Jed's tweets and comments which imo are on a par with the This is buffoons?
Maybe he needs to look at himself? His tweets at times are like a teen schoolboy's, not a man running a professional football club.

I don't agree with abusing the bloke on Twitter etc but he aint no saint is he? Internet squabbles with fans, contradictory comments and dodging of questions aint gonna win him many fans. The guy should delete his twitter account and stop acting like a child.

100% this. Ive got no problems with this board but my perception of Jed as a person is tarnished by Twitter.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 17:38:09 by Iffy's Onion Bhaji » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 18:34:59 »

I'm still not aware of a spat.
I used the term "spat" to refer to Jed's tweets slagging the paper off. Sorry if that doesn't meet your definition.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 18:37:36 »

I don't get the whole he could close his account argument (although I think he should but thats another matter)! Its just letting the trolls win isn't it, its like that lass who killed herself the other week as she was being bullied on line (not saying Jedders is being bullied BTW), rather than going after those who perpetrate the trolling its the victim who loses out by not being able to use the social media anymore.
But the reason people are suggesting Jed should close his twitter account is not because he's being victimised by trolls. It's because he continually makes an arse of himself and by extension the club.
Salford Red

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 20:01:15 »

This is fucking priceless.

How many of us said it would just be better if the adver comments were shut down? And now that Jed seems to have a hand in it happening we're unhappy? Good move Jed, shut the whole comment shit down. It's fucking embarrasing to the club and I feel ashamed to be associated with some of the people who comment regularly. Sooner it's gone the better.

This!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 20:39:49 »

But sue who, the Adver? Or do they track down Fredi and go to the expense of trying to pin that down - not saying its right, but is it worth it in the long run and why should they when the Adver could just atke it down if it cannot be proven.

I don't get the whole he could close his account argument (although I think he should but thats another matter)! Its just letting the trolls win isn't it, its like that lass who killed herself the other week as she was being bullied on line (not saying Jedders is being bullied BTW), rather than going after those who perpetrate the trolling its the victim who loses out by not being able to use the social media anymore.

And can you imagine the uproar is Jed closed his Twitter - 'bloody board refuse to engage with fans, just shows how dodgy they are..'

Well it didn't take the boys in blue long to find the creator of TUMDFC. There are things such as IP addresses and it should kind of be obvious who fredi is.

If the abuse is that much to take then you've got to make a personal decision. Twitter probably isn't the best way of communicating with the fans anyway.
woolster

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 20:47:25 »

There are some mongs on thisis, BUT, most of them have more knowledge and experience of watching Swindon than most on here Sofa
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 20:52:36 by woolster » Logged
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 20:56:45 »

Well it didn't take the boys in blue long to find the creator of TUMDFC.

Easy to look up from WHOIS records.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 21:00:08 »

There are some mongs on thisis, BUT, most of them have more knowledge and experience of watching Swindon than most on here Sofa

So you're saying that the thisis mongs are of better quality than the TEF mongs...controversial.
woolster

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 21:03:45 »

So you're saying that the thisis mongs are of better quality than the TEF mongs...controversial.
Yes, as most of the thisis mongs attend the county ground
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: