Pages: 1 ... 798 799 800 [801] 802 803 804 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1248875 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12000 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 13:01:23 »

I know some people find it tough not going, but also say they are hating it right now. Maybe sacrifice not going shorter term and we can get to the stage where we can all go and not hate it again?
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #12001 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 13:07:17 »

Its a seperate entity on companies house and no-one from the club is listed as a director if that helps

Yes, thanks.
So they've reaped the benefits from just doing what they do. Just as well.

Messrs Holloway & Hewlett are true stalwarts & also Clive Maguire.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
iParadise

Ignore
« Reply #12002 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 13:34:50 »

What is surprising is that a large amount of our fanbase remain Clem positive.
No Protests arranged, might go all black last game of the season.

I think that ship has sailed. From everyone that i've interacted with in the ground and in the wider fanbase, there's very little Clem positivity.  
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12003 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 13:44:44 »

I think that ship has sailed. From everyone that i've interacted with in the ground and in the wider fanbase, there's very little Clem positivity. 

Fans forum seemed to be an eye opener for a lot of people.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #12004 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 14:15:01 »

"completely seperate entity" might need to be qualified?
In terms of funding & day to day running?

FITC appear to carry the club name & logo on their website.
Are in the who's who section on the club website & have a dedicated space in the matchday programme.

Not trying to be pedantic but I might not be alone in benefitting from some clarity here.
Thanks.

Yeah, as has been said, they work under the badge and title of STFC but are effectively a charity and are funded by sponsorship and grants from the likes of the Premier League and the lottery.  Obviously they work closely with the club but the good work they do is pretty much entirely down to the community team rather than the club itself.  For example, the club don't own the 4G pitches, the club have to try to book ahead of time like anyone else, albeit they are given some priority when the need arises such as waterlogged or frozen training pitches.

If the club had anything close to the organisation, hard work and planning of the community trust, we would be in much better shape as a club - but we all know that is a very low bar at the moment.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #12005 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 14:27:51 »

If the club had anything close to the organisation, hard work and planning of the community trust, we would be in much better shape as a club - but we all know that is a very low bar at the moment.

Yeah, herein lies some of crux of the matter.
The bar is so low that it would be beyond a world champion limbo dancer at the moment.

It's very sad & some soul searching to do over the summer.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #12006 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 14:33:35 »

Been pretty (enjoyably) detached from STFC the past week, does anyone know if these vague Twitter rumours of admin are a joke or serious?
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #12007 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 14:36:44 »

Been pretty (enjoyably) detached from STFC the past week, does anyone know if these vague Twitter rumours of admin are a joke or serious?
I can't imagine they're true purely because near enough all of the debt is owed to Morfuni himself. Only way I could see it being true is if it wasn't his money in the first place and that's reflected in the loan agreements.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12008 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 14:56:39 »

I can't imagine they're true purely because near enough all of the debt is owed to Morfuni himself. Only way I could see it being true is if it wasn't his money in the first place and that's reflected in the loan agreements.

Learned from the best if that is the case (Power)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12009 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 14:58:42 »

It's not impossible for some sort of financial straight jacket to occur - the biggest red flag for me in the Accounts was the growing size of the Current Liabilities, the amounts not on long term payment agreements.  Power's sets of accounts were far less detailed (it's possible), but the figure in 2019 was 1.97m for Creditors <12 months.  Net Current Liabilities was -1.52m.  In the last set of accounts, already a year behind reality, those numbers had grown (which is bad) to 3.48m and -2.92m.

The reason I call those out is they are fairly liquid - that is, unless agreements are reached, those are bills that need paying.  The Net position is bills needing paying less any money people owe us.  We are adding to the short term debt situation.  So while Clem has converted long term debt, it looks like we are falling behind with the day to day trading position.

I caveat that with the fact it's very high level data, so impossible to really know.  It's not a good position to be in when you turnover so little in relation to the amounts owed, but we can't determine to whom that money is owed.  Admin could be used as a way to protect the Fixed Assets, to avoid liquidation and losing them (I think).
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #12010 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 15:07:19 »

As per the latest LSPOD the problem with a protest is what are we protesting really? That we are shit?

Consistent lies. Admin errors. EFL fines. Ground development slow/not happening. Underfunding in the squad. Numbers not adding up. Anything else?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12011 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 15:25:21 »

It's not impossible for some sort of financial straight jacket to occur - the biggest red flag for me in the Accounts was the growing size of the Current Liabilities, the amounts not on long term payment agreements.  Power's sets of accounts were far less detailed (it's possible), but the figure in 2019 was 1.97m for Creditors <12 months.  Net Current Liabilities was -1.52m.  In the last set of accounts, already a year behind reality, those numbers had grown (which is bad) to 3.48m and -2.92m.

The reason I call those out is they are fairly liquid - that is, unless agreements are reached, those are bills that need paying.  The Net position is bills needing paying less any money people owe us.  We are adding to the short term debt situation.  So while Clem has converted long term debt, it looks like we are falling behind with the day to day trading position.

I caveat that with the fact it's very high level data, so impossible to really know.  It's not a good position to be in when you turnover so little in relation to the amounts owed, but we can't determine to whom that money is owed.  Admin could be used as a way to protect the Fixed Assets, to avoid liquidation and losing them (I think).

Which again goes back to the question of how much we turnover.....how the fuck are we in this position? Where is the money going? Medican staff going part time, people struggle to get someone to pick up the phone. There is no staff, poor playing budget. Stadium unkept. Rumours of JV not being paid or at least on time.

Stinks of one giant money laundering scheme.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12012 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 16:02:44 »

As per the latest LSPOD the problem with a protest is what are we protesting really? That we are shit?

For Clem to ship up or sell up.
For the unacceptability of it all.
To make ourselves feel better.

Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #12013 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 16:13:18 »

For Clem to ship up or sell up.
For the unacceptability of it all.
To make ourselves feel better.

Clem would need to be here for it to be effective right?

Despite him saying he was away too long when he was back in Jan, he hasn't been back since. Will he show his face before the end of the season?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12014 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 16:22:16 »

At this point Clem should be thankful if someone comes along with an offer to buy us for a quid with a payment plan to get his money back.

I get the sense he is delusional though. I get the sense he actually thinks they're doing a decent job.
Pages: 1 ... 798 799 800 [801] 802 803 804 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: