Pages: 1 ... 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1254154 times)
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #10680 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2024, 22:22:27 »

Clem is an asset stripper

If the fanbase cannot see it then they don’t deserve a Football league club

He is taking us in one direction only- down.

Don’t renew ST or buy match tickets people- only way to get them out is starve them out
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #10681 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2024, 22:23:32 »

What do we reckon on ST sales next season? Assuming we retain FL status and there’s no major change in direction of travel off the pitch in terms of investment or otherwise.

I think we are around the 5,200 mark, and I’d really struggle to see us drop below 4000…still c1,000 reduction, but not the drop off I think some expect.

At least a 2k drop
Anyone who buys one is endorsing these chancers
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #10682 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2024, 22:38:57 »

Tonight poxford and MKD had only 6k plus for a local derby match and promotion rival clash.
Rumors are League 1 players earn far more than League 2.
Morfuni is simply taking the piss out of STFC and anything else he can find 🙄
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10683 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:18:10 »

At least a 2k drop
Anyone who buys one is endorsing these chancers

I can see why you would say that, but it's harsh on fans who go to the games and spend their money for the love of the club, and in many cases have absolutely no interest in what happens off the field.

Which is why the behaviour of our owners absolutely stinks. Like those individuals that stole from people's pensions, these people are effectively starving the enjoyment of fans, who have been ploughing money in for decades, out of pure loyalty.

With that said, they can't have failed to notice we're 17th in the league with an interim manager selling off all the assets we have and replacing them with young punts or injury plagued last chancers. Whilst of course fans need to be aware of what is happening, I just feel castigation is a little harsh.  
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:29:37 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10684 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:26:01 »

I think crowds will reset to 7.5k +- 1k assuming we are around the playoff hunt and not threatened with relegation.

Where the season ticket sales lie I suspect we won't shed as many as 2K. But its going to have a negative effect -  which is obviously the fans fault (Smiley).
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 10:17:24 by Batch » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10685 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:30:33 »

I think crowds will reset to 75k +- 1k assuming we are around the playoff hunt and not threatened with relegation.

Where the season ticket sales lie I suspect we won't shed as many as 2K. But its going to have a negative effect -  which is obviously the fans fault (Smiley).

Where are we going to fit all those 75k Batch? In one of the swiftly redeveloped stands that the club are racing through with currently?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #10686 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:31:01 »

I can see why you would say that, but it's harsh on fans who go to the games and spend their money for the love of the club, and in many cases have absolutely no interest in what happens off the field.

Which is why the behaviour of our owners absolutely stinks. Like those individuals that stole from people's pensions, these people are effectively starving the enjoyment of fans, who have been ploughing money in for decades, out of pure loyalty.

With that said, they can't have failed to notice we're 17th in the league with an interim manager selling off all the assets we have and replacing them with young punts or injury plagues last chancers. Whilst of course fans need to be aware of what is happening, I just feel castigation is a little harsh. 

Yep thats fair. and for some its the only reason to get out of the house/ escape from the strain of day to day life.

Personally i wont be renewing. But for anyone who still wants to go, maybe consider not spending anything above the ticket cost at the club. No merch/food etc.

Every £ not spent is a £ closer to ridding us of these chancers (with no guarantee the next lot will be any better, but we can hope).
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10687 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:35:22 »

Devil’s advocating a bit here but do we not think if we did starve the club of money then Clem would just put more & more in adding to the amount the club owes him + interest.

Sure, he doesn’t have a bottomless pit so he can’t keep doing it but for me, every time he puts his hand on ‘his’ pocket he’s potentially making himself money in the long run.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #10688 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:41:46 »

DIV
I would enjoy playing poker with you at the table.
Morfuni will play hardball here and the only way to beat him is to take away his options.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #10689 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:44:26 »

The problem is that there are other ways of making money at a football club other than paying customers.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10690 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:56:49 »

DIV
I would enjoy playing poker with you at the table.
Morfuni will play hardball here and the only way to beat him is to take away his options.

I’m not sure you would….
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #10691 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 09:58:06 »

Devil’s advocating a bit here but do we not think if we did starve the club of money then Clem would just put more & more in adding to the amount the club owes him + interest.

Sure, he doesn’t have a bottomless pit so he can’t keep doing it but for me, every time he puts his hand on ‘his’ pocket he’s potentially making himself money in the long run.

That won't work in the long run as the club will only ever be worth X amount.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #10692 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 10:03:29 »

Seeing as Clem is obviously a tight-arsed Aussie twat, I honestly can’t  see him sinking £1m+ into a club he obviously has no intention of improving. I don’t reckon he’s put a penny in.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 10:14:21 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10693 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 10:17:10 »

His claim has always been that the loans have been interest free. Whether that's ture or not remains to be seen.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10694 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 10:17:41 »

Where are we going to fit all those 75k Batch?

Unlike me, you've got a point.
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: