Pages: 1 ... 663 664 665 [666] 667 668 669 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1253906 times)
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #9975 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:18:19 »

They'll just get the Broadbent lounge to do it
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #9976 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:19:11 »

Andrew Hawes said BBC Wilts are hoping to interview him soon, so hopefully won’t have to wait long
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9977 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:23:59 »

This year or next year Cheesy

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #9978 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:33:19 »

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Clem hasn’t made any sort of public statement about anything since he’s been back?

Open and transparent  Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #9979 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:38:51 »

Why are we waiting to hear what he has to say when all we have heard for 2 years have turned out to be BS?  Are you really expecting him to come out and start telling the truth all of a sudden?  The CEO came out and spoke and got lambasted for what he said, but at least what he said was much closer to the truth than anything anyone else has come out with..  at least it gave us an insight in to exactly what the real feelings are at the top anyway, irrelevant of whether what what was being said adds up.

I am at the point now where I just have no interest in what Clem, Flynn or anyone really at the club has to say.  You can't believe Clem, Flynn is obviously just towing the company line, and the players are saying what they need to say to get their next move - so what is the point?

I am almost at the point now where part of me wishes that if we are not going to be bought by another chancer then we might as well fold and either start again, or just cease to exist..  sick of being taken advantage of and being lied to, and feel my life would better if I wasn't listening for the next lie or words of optimism that never come to fruition, whether that be from the club or the Trust.

Rotten from top to bottom and being held up by an organisation that seems happy to wach it happen.  I just want to enjoy the football again, I didn't think that was too much to ask for.
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:55:04 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9980 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:43:06 »

Exactly this Clap

So, give no fucks
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #9981 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:49:58 »

Why are we waiting to hear what he has to say when all we have heard for 2 years have turned out to be BS?  Are you really expecting him to come out and start telling the truth all of a sudden?  The Chairman came out and spoke and got lambasted for what he said, but at least what he said was much closer to the truth than anything anyone else has come out with..  at least it gave us an insight in to exactly what the real feelings are at the top anyway, irrelevant of whether what what was being said adds up.

I am at the point now where I just have no interest in what Clem, Flynn or anyone really at the club has to say.  You can't believe Clem, Flynn is obviously just towing the company line, and the players are saying what they need to say to get their next move - so what is the point?

I am almost at the point now where part of me wishes that if we are not going to be bought by another chancer then we might as well fold and either start again, or just cease to exist..  sick of being taken advantage of and being lied to, and feel my life would better if I wasn't listening for the next lie or words of optimism that never come to fruition, whether that be from the club or the Trust.

Rotten from top to bottom and being hed up by an organisation that seems happy to wach it happen.  I just want to enjoy the football again, I didn't think that was too much to ask for.

Spot on.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9982 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 14:55:51 »

Why are we waiting to hear what he has to say when all we have heard for 2 years have turned out to be BS?  Are you really expecting him to come out and start telling the truth all of a sudden?  The CEO came out and spoke and got lambasted for what he said, but at least what he said was much closer to the truth than anything anyone else has come out with..  at least it gave us an insight in to exactly what the real feelings are at the top anyway, irrelevant of whether what what was being said adds up.

I am at the point now where I just have no interest in what Clem, Flynn or anyone really at the club has to say.  You can't believe Clem, Flynn is obviously just towing the company line, and the players are saying what they need to say to get their next move - so what is the point?

I am almost at the point now where part of me wishes that if we are not going to be bought by another chancer then we might as well fold and either start again, or just cease to exist..  sick of being taken advantage of and being lied to, and feel my life would better if I wasn't listening for the next lie or words of optimism that never come to fruition, whether that be from the club or the Trust.

Rotten from top to bottom and being held up by an organisation that seems happy to wach it happen.  I just want to enjoy the football again, I didn't think that was too much to ask for.
1000% this.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9983 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 15:18:02 »

Why are we waiting to hear what he has to say when all we have heard for 2 years have turned out to be BS?  Are you really expecting him to come out and start telling the truth all of a sudden?  The CEO came out and spoke and got lambasted for what he said, but at least what he said was much closer to the truth than anything anyone else has come out with..  at least it gave us an insight in to exactly what the real feelings are at the top anyway, irrelevant of whether what what was being said adds up.

Rotten from top to bottom and being held up by an organisation that seems happy to wach it happen.  I just want to enjoy the football again, I didn't think that was too much to ask for.

Very succinct and hammered the point home. It’s this.

In my opinion the worst thing for a football is one that just exists to make up the numbers - which is exactly what we’ve become. No forward ambition & no forward momentum.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #9984 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 15:22:53 »

When the CEO said the other week that the plan was to reach league one in the next 3 years, that did it for me
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #9985 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 15:29:09 »

Didn't hear that tans. That's me out for at least 3 years then, fuck this stagnating league 2 dross.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #9986 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 15:33:13 »

Didn't hear that tans. That's me out for at least 3 years then, fuck this stagnating league 2 dross.

Pretty sure he said it in that terrible interview with the OSC
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9987 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 15:50:37 »

It’s in there somewhere Cheesy

So, give no fucks
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #9988 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 16:42:38 »

It’s in there somewhere Cheesy

Yes he said that the f**king armchair gooner. Power didn’t have us marooned in league 2 for 3+ years. They didn’t say this when they were trying to buy the club.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #9989 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 16:43:00 »

You’ll be on a reduced rate OAP ticket by then 4D. 

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 665 [666] 667 668 669 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: