Pages: 1 ... 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1250276 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9885 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 04:27:04 »

Finally, the Rock has come back, to Swindon Wilt-Shire!

I’d say it’s likely he’s never been here - so can’t really come back to somewhere he’s not been before!!!

However, he’s an extremely successful businessman worth a hell of a lot of money. Will know a lot of people also with a lot of money. Has fingers in many pies & isn’t afraid of taking a business gamble (XFL)

Known world wide and the most electrifying man in all of entertainment.

…one can day dream.

ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #9886 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 08:10:36 »

As we can see by the post that followed…
Doh Beyond a parody
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #9887 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 08:12:34 »

For me its positive news that TSTBL came out with, they have taken a lot of stick on this, which is undeserved.

Let's see what Janaury brings
Why should this news come from them? This news should come directly from the club. This is not how a serious club ran by serious people should be operated. It also completely contradicts the lines the club has given us in the past few weeks so what can we believe anymore.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #9888 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 08:42:48 »

As we can see by the post that followed…

Is the news not positive? Then I said lets see what January brings, it's hardly a glowing reference to what's happened, so far.

On whether news should come from them or the football club, the leak is probably a direct reaction to the rubbish interview from a few weeks ago, before official news can be shared they committed to discuss it with the OSC and Trust, which I doubt has happened yet.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9889 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 08:56:04 »

Whether it’s positive news will only be proven if it comes true.
Otherwise it’s just more horse shit.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #9890 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 09:03:10 »

Whether it’s positive news will only be proven if it comes true.
Otherwise it’s just more horse shit.

No shit, Sherlock
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9891 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 09:03:46 »

Ummm, it was you who claimed the news was positive
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #9892 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 09:06:17 »

Ummm, it was you who claimed the news was positive

It is positive as a statement, you said it's only positive if true, which is a stupidly obvious statement.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #9893 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 09:12:36 »

The notion of price a freeze isn't, obviously, an issue because that would be very good news. It's because within 24 hours of Clem Morfuni arriving in England, the 'leaky sieve' nonsense begins.

The Charlie Austin announcement was essentially ruined by constant 'eye emoji' stuff during the last window (plus the Sandro is going to kill this move stuff). It's the same person having fun with the ITK and passing it on to TSTBL. This time I think even the most avid social media followers are tiring of teaser/leak/passing of information rhetoric when it comes to STFC.

Swindon Town should be for the entire fanbase, not the minority who use social media and listen to fan content (including mine). Use the Adver to leak. Use your own channels, the Adver and BBC for concrete info. Use the rest (Kitmen/OSC/Trust/TSTBL) as follow-up.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #9894 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 09:21:37 »

The notion of price a freeze isn't, obviously, an issue because that would be very good news. It's because within 24 hours of Clem Morfuni arriving in England, the 'leaky sieve' nonsense begins.

The Charlie Austin announcement was essentially ruined by constant 'eye emoji' stuff during the last window (plus the Sandro is going to kill this move stuff). It's the same person having fun with the ITK and passing it on to TSTBL. This time I think even the most avid social media followers are tiring of teaser/leak/passing of information rhetoric when it comes to STFC.

Swindon Town should be for the entire fanbase, not the minority who use social media and listen to fan content (including mine). Use the Adver to leak. Use your own channels, the Adver and BBC for concrete info. Use the rest (Kitmen/OSC/Trust/TSTBL) as follow-up.

I can't disagree with that, my point was more that regardless of where it came from it's a response to 'that interview'.

You can't blame the TSTBL for providing the news but it would be better to 'leak' it to a more traditional source but I think word spreads pretty quick these days.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #9895 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 09:22:51 »

I can't disagree with that, my point was more that regardless of where it came from it's a response to 'that interview'.

You can't blame the TSTBL for providing the news but it would be better to 'leak' it to a more traditional source but I think word spreads pretty quick these days.

I 100% don't blame the front facing contributors of TSTBL for anything. Personal stick isn't fair.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #9896 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 09:31:40 »

Alright Mr Coherent Media Strategy. Clem's trying his best.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #9897 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 10:10:44 »

What's TSTBL?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #9898 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 10:13:07 »

What's TSTBL?

Took me a while. I thought is was a military unit at first 😉 The Swindon Town Broadbents Lounge, I think?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9899 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 10:18:12 »

The Sir Tom Broadbent Lounge
Pages: 1 ... 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: