Pages: 1 ... 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1254518 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9855 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:51:24 »

More so, the club need a bigger budget to compete so would raise all their revenue streams to offset that. The on pitch product doesn’t suddenly get any better. Our L2 winning season under Wellens would have been a better product than the Wellens/Sheridan L1 relegation season.

L1 is not exactly the promise land some seem to think it is - it’s just as shit as L2 and mostly full of teams we’ve played so many times in the last 20 years.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #9856 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 01:28:33 »

Kemp ain’t signing on a perm.

Morfuni and Hall out on the charm offensive and back to pulling the wool over the eyes of his worshippers for the next month then. School visits, OSC and Broadbent appearances, playing 6 aside……. Zzzz. Blokes a liar. 

Fuck em. Wronguns.

This.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9857 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 11:19:40 »

Clem accidentally signing over a 20% shareholding in the club to one lucky young fan at the Junior Reds Christmas Party.

That made me chuckle.

This.
+1

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #9858 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 11:30:53 »

Kemp ain’t signing on a perm.

Morfuni and Hall out on the charm offensive and back to pulling the wool over the eyes of his worshippers for the next month then. School visits, OSC and Broadbent appearances, playing 6 aside……. Zzzz. Blokes a liar. 

Fuck em. Wronguns.
Unfortunately he will reel in a big portion of the fanbase who will believe his every word

Make excuses for him through January them act surprised when we lose players and sign no one of any quality.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9859 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 12:00:26 »

It’ll be the usual bollocks of making him a great offer but couldn’t compete with *insert club*.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #9860 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 12:27:28 »

It’ll be the usual bollocks of making him a great offer but couldn’t compete with *insert club*.

Harrogate/Sutton/Barrow
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #9861 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 12:43:58 »

I remember the club saying we had a decent offer for Josh Umerah turned down on deadline day in the summer, until it transpired we offered them a deal with three instalments over three years. Sums our recruitment policy up well
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9862 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 12:46:29 »

I remember the club saying we had a decent offer for Josh Umerah turned down on deadline day in the summer
TBH that was a bullet dodged anyway, hes worse than Adeloye.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #9863 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 13:03:53 »

I'm probably in the more laid back spectrum of the fanbase & trying not to take it all too seriously does help.

Who am I trying to kid? Myself.

January is the last chance saloon for the current regime.
Every day without positive news the deeper we get into January will be unbearable, much like last Jan & most of the summer in fact.

Have to purely try & think like a fan ahead of the upcoming window & put the rest of the shite out of mind.

Can only hope that Clem has found some loose change behind the sofa or managed to secure some additional funding.

January is never an ideal window for major surgery though.

There is a big clue in the name of the entity that Clem owns as to what this business venture should be all about from a customer perspective.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9864 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 13:18:02 »

More so, the club need a bigger budget to compete so would raise all their revenue streams to offset that. The on pitch product doesn’t suddenly get any better. Our L2 winning season under Wellens would have been a better product than the Wellens/Sheridan L1 relegation season.

L1 is not exactly the promise land some seem to think it is - it’s just as shit as L2 and mostly full of teams we’ve played so many times in the last 20 years.

I’m pretty certain most if not all of league one teams are better than we are even if the standard of football isn’t much better.

So, give no fucks
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #9865 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 14:11:59 »

I'm probably in the more laid back spectrum of the fanbase & trying not to take it all too seriously does help.

Who am I trying to kid? Myself.

January is the last chance saloon for the current regime.
Every day without positive news the deeper we get into January will be unbearable, much like last Jan & most of the summer in fact.

Have to purely try & think like a fan ahead of the upcoming window & put the rest of the shite out of mind.

Can only hope that Clem has found some loose change behind the sofa or managed to secure some additional funding.

January is never an ideal window for major surgery though.

There is a big clue in the name of the entity that Clem owns as to what this business venture should be all about from a customer perspective.

No more chances from me I’m afraid- joke ownership
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #9866 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 14:59:50 »

Its a joke if Clem has been feeding the broadbent lounge guys, although you suspect they are so far up his arse they probably bag his turds for him.

Clem needs to speak to the fans and start explaining himself, not feeding some 2 bob pod coast what he wants to get leaked.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #9867 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 16:25:21 »

Its a joke if Clem has been feeding the broadbent lounge guys, although you suspect they are so far up his arse they probably bag his turds for him.

Clem needs to speak to the fans and start explaining himself, not feeding some 2 bob pod coast what he wants to get leaked.

Attention seeker seeks attention seekers

I come from a land down-under
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #9868 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 18:25:52 »

Still can’t believe people actually fall for Clems bullshit

Man is a proven liar: the farce around the shares and competitive budget should tell you that
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #9869 on: Saturday, December 23, 2023, 19:06:59 »

As well as loving the attention, the Broadbent Lounge lot suffer from the same problem as the Trust. They love their little bit of access to the club and ‘ITK’ status so will do whatever it takes to maintain that.
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: