Pages: 1 ... 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1251955 times)
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #9840 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 20:49:01 »

Clem has proven himself to be a liar. If he thinks that it will take the edge off 15k people calling him a c*nt in front of Ryan Reynolds, he will tell tell us what we want to hear. Why once again is he telling the happy clapper lounge before anyone else?!

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9841 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 20:50:33 »

Kick him in the cunt
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9842 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 20:50:42 »

Quote from: bigbobjoylove
Perhaps the Nationwide tickets are getting binned?

maybe, but I'm missing your point!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9843 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 20:51:22 »

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey
Kick him in the cunt
hore monal
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9844 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 20:52:35 »

6X
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #9845 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 20:56:18 »

I thought the chap who did the Morfuni swear-a-thon interview from TSTBL did a decent job and wasn't up his arse like they used to be.

This ITK nod nod wink wink 'Daddy's back and we still love him' bullshit doesn't wash though. If they can't see that the plumber lies as easily and regularly as he breathes then there's no hope for them.
Ides of March

Ignore
« Reply #9846 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 20:59:27 »

I thought the chap who did the Morfuni swear-a-thon interview from TSTBL did a decent job and wasn't up his arse like they used to be.

This ITK nod nod wink wink 'Daddy's back and we still love him' bullshit doesn't wash though. If they can't see that the plumber lies as easily and regularly as he breathes then there's no hope for them.

The cryptic responses are the worst bit. I want to like TSTBL, but I think they alienate a lot of the fanbase with the ‘we know something you don’t’ shtick. If the news is correct, great. However, the cryptic nonsense is just very childish, in my opinion.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9847 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:07:59 »

How an earth can they work out next seasons Matchday ticket prices we could be playing in anyone of three leagues😁

Why does it even matter?
What’s the difference between L1, L2 & NL.
Not a lot on average I expect.
Why is watching us play Exeter in L1 worth paying more money than watching us play Walsall in L2 & why is another game against Walsall accepted as a higher price than watching us play Hartlepool in the NL?
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #9848 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:15:21 »

Clem accidentally signing over a 20% shareholding in the club to one lucky young fan at the Junior Reds Christmas Party.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9849 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:21:51 »

Why does it even matter?
What’s the difference between L1, L2 & NL.
Not a lot on average I expect.
Why is watching us play Exeter in L1 worth paying more money than watching us play Walsall in L2 & why is another game against Walsall accepted as a higher price than watching us play Hartlepool in the NL?

You saying if we played Dorking or Sheff Wed next season the price should be the same? Surely the calibre of opposition/league dictates the price of a Matchday ticket otherwise you may as well generalise through all the leagues.

So, give no fucks
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #9850 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:26:45 »

Kemp ain’t signing on a perm.

Morfuni and Hall out on the charm offensive and back to pulling the wool over the eyes of his worshippers for the next month then. School visits, OSC and Broadbent appearances, playing 6 aside……. Zzzz. Blokes a liar. 

Fuck em. Wronguns.
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #9851 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:27:57 »

Clem accidentally signing over a 20% shareholding in the club to one lucky young fan at the Junior Reds Christmas Party.

Clap
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9852 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:29:14 »

You saying if we played Dorking or Sheff Wed next season the price should be the same? Surely the calibre of opposition/league dictates the price of a Matchday ticket otherwise you may as well generalise through all the leagues.

You’ve used the most extreme cases there including a club that’s currently in the Championship.

Again, what’s the different between Port Vale, Walsall, Hartlepool, Lincoln, Leyton Orient, Oldham, Colchester, Rochdale, Wycombe, Cheltenham, FGR, Burton, Carlisle, Southend.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9853 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:33:00 »

You’ve used the most extreme cases there including a club that’s currently in the Championship.

Again, what’s the different between Port Vale, Walsall, Hartlepool, Lincoln, Leyton Orient, Oldham, Colchester, Rochdale, Wycombe, Cheltenham, FGR, Burton, Carlisle, Southend.

I may have used an extreme case but the championship team may well be in league one next season. The simple answer is as you go through the leagues the playing squads are better and the playing budgets are higher so naturally you would expect to pay more to watch players that are of a higher calibre.

So, give no fucks
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #9854 on: Friday, December 22, 2023, 21:49:10 »

Only going to believe it when the club actually confirm it, even if Clem told tstbl that, there is absolutely no obligation for the club to actually enact it. For all we know he could be throwing them under the bus ot tstbl could be making it up.

And even then, if it is true, Clem still has a long long way to go before he'll earn fans like mine's trust again. We've still got shady figures hanging about the club, we still come across as a complete tinpot outfit, the squad is far too shallow having effectively spent the summer moaning all our targets have too high salary and we still seem to be absolutely bleeding money.

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: