Pages: 1 ... 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1254052 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9255 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 08:50:40 »

Incidentally, does anyone know if transfer of (our) debenture is declarable through companies house?

I assume not, but was having a conversation vi X (formerly Twitter) with someone who was adamant it would be. Got the impression they were trying hard to prove wrong doing without having the necessary understanding to do so.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #9256 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 08:52:17 »

Have the Trust ever issued a rebuttal or any comment on the Hall of Shame interview? I can't recall anything.

No
tans

Ignore
« Reply #9257 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 08:53:01 »

Incidentally, does anyone know if transfer of (our) debenture is declarable through companies house?

I assume not, but was having a conversation vi X (formerly Twitter) with someone who was adamant it would be. Got the impression they were trying hard to prove wrong doing without having the necessary understanding to do so.

I saw this, this is the same guy that did hid his exclusive due dilligence on Able wasnt it
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9258 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 08:53:10 »

Same Twitter account reckons the kids have been put on the bench to increase the £ we get for them. Plausible theory but also our injury crisis has been so bad that who else would go on the bench?

As an aside I sat next to Jaxon Brown's dad at Wimbledon. Only had a superficial conversation with him so no ITK there - but I do think his development is being stunted by being on the bench and not out on loan.

I did shit myself a bit because I saw him talk to a sub and thought it was Adam Hart  - I had had a few beers and not sure flappy tongue would have been kept in head.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #9259 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 08:54:43 »

From twitter:

Here you go ....U-14’s for sale ... We're going to be left with nothing.....  Not even a stapler on the office. The future is not bright. Hubbard and Jackson Brown for certain. One player at Villa already..... Kids have been on the bench for ££££ #stfc
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9260 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 08:55:14 »

I saw this, this is the same guy that did hid his exclusive due dilligence on Able wasnt it

Not sure TBH. I kind of lost interest when he used the change of business address of Axis football investments to the old liquidated Axis address as proof of wrongdoing.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9261 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 08:59:46 »

From twitter:

Here you go ....U-14’s for sale ... We're going to be left with nothing.....  Not even a stapler on the office. The future is not bright. Hubbard and Jackson Brown for certain. One player at Villa already..... Kids have been on the bench for ££££ #stfc
This was mentioned to me a few weeks back, could well be a huge element of the truth in it, but we will see.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #9262 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 09:02:13 »

This was mentioned to me a few weeks back, could well be a huge element of the truth in it, but we will see.

Most academy transfers at this level are small fees up front and the rest based on future achievables so if true it begs the question of how desperate we are for this cash right now unless they’re accepting a worse deal to get a slightly larger up front fee and less add ons
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #9263 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 09:03:15 »

From twitter:

Ah the never ending STFC cycle of: new owner, sell all players for as money as possible, owner sells, new owner comes in and overpromises, sell all players etc etc...
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #9264 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 09:06:04 »

More BS about January saving the day in-bound too. We know that Hutton and Khan will be sold, no saleable assets left after those two.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9265 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 09:08:01 »

I also heard that money is made if academy players get minutes in the first team. Not sure if that would explain the random youths being on the bench recently?

And no doubt the £££ received will end up in the pockets of one of the Klingons rather than being invested back into the club. Not quite sure which of them makes money from our youths, but sure as eggs is eggs, it ain't STFC that benefit.  

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #9266 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 09:09:13 »

Have the Trust ever issued a rebuttal or any comment on the Hall of Shame interview? I can't recall anything.

The only response seemed to be, uh... the long standing chair announcing his intention to stand down.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #9267 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 09:10:30 »

From twitter:

Here you go ....U-14’s for sale ... We're going to be left with nothing.....  Not even a stapler on the office. The future is not bright. Hubbard and Jackson Brown for certain. One player at Villa already..... Kids have been on the bench for ££££ #stfc

Always expect the worst with STFC, but I think I'd like to see more evidence than a random guy on Twitter taking time out from his busy schedule of mocking dead asylum seekers to spread rumours.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #9268 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 09:27:42 »

I also heard that money is made if academy players get minutes in the first team. Not sure if that would explain the random youths being on the bench recently?

And no doubt the £££ received will end up in the pockets of one of the Klingons rather than being invested back into the club. Not quite sure which of them makes money from our youths, but sure as eggs is eggs, it ain't STFC that benefit.  

That's correct as my i know someone who used to be involved. The minute a youth team player makes an official 1st team appearance their fee is set at £250k as opposed to a tribunal & peanuts.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #9269 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 09:28:54 »

That's correct as my i know someone who used to be involved. The minute a youth team player makes an official 1st team appearance their fee is set at £250k as opposed to a tribunal & peanuts.

Interesting, I had no idea it went to £250k immediately, potentially some good payday then if they flog 2/3 of them
Pages: 1 ... 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: