Pages: 1 ... 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1251013 times)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8535 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 10:33:30 »

My prediction for Hall on the sofa -

surface level semi-compelling legal argument that the trust shouldn't see the books, he can't go into details.
Clem is just a passionate man, he committed to this before we realised we might not be able to share the books.
We're looking into it, we're all passionate about STFC. Did you know we'd won two on the bounce? I bet you'd like to see Youngy and Kempy stay past january right? Well we can only do that if EVERYONE buys two recently reduced STFC shirts, a £10 foam finger per game and stocks up on food from the concourse for the week. You want us to be successful right?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8536 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 11:20:33 »

You cynic Bennett.

Smiley
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #8537 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 11:50:26 »

surface level semi-compelling legal argument that the trust shouldn't see the books, he can't go into details.
Clem is just a passionate man, he committed to this before we realised we might not be able to share the books.
We're looking into it, we're all passionate about STFC. Did you know we'd won two on the bounce? I bet you'd like to see Youngy and Kempy stay past january right? Well we can only do that if EVERYONE buys two recently reduced STFC shirts, a £10 foam finger per game and stocks up on food from the concourse for the week. You want us to be successful right?

followed by the facebook group saying how "well said" it was.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #8538 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 12:07:59 »

Clap

Responded to with waves of “appreciate the honesty, if anyone thinks they can do better, put your money where your mouth is”
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #8539 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 12:33:30 »

Followed by the manager is looking at new players for January and he has a healthy budget it is down to him how he uses his budget
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #8540 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 13:21:30 »

These are the same bellends that say Boris Johnson did a good job with covid
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8541 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 13:24:04 »

he and clem have consistently got the big calls right

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #8542 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 13:36:54 »

Followed by the manager is looking at new players for January and he has a healthy budget it is down to him how he uses his budget

Who then just can't seem to find the right players for some reason.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8543 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 13:42:58 »

These are the same bellends that say Boris Johnson did a good job with covid

Let us hope that Clem isn't followed by Liz Truss.

Although thinking about it, maybe Truss is BEST Holdings, they lasted about the same amount of time.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #8544 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 16:05:27 »

Trust update on reviewing the accounts - club aren't playing ball. Meeting initiated but no progress as of yet. Trust are disappointed.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8545 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 16:09:57 »

The TrustSTFC board wants to update members on the ongoing evaluation of the club’s accounts. Club chairman Clem Morfuni offered the Trust the opportunity to review the financial position in the September 23 Advisory Board meeting. Since then, we’ve been actively working with the club to organise the review. Our goal is for Scott Curtis, the Trust Treasurer and Management Accountant, to present a clear analysis of the club’s finances to members in an understandable manner.

While the process was expected to take time, we’ve encountered delays beyond our control. Despite frustrations, we have initiated the process with an initial meeting. We acknowledge the criticism regarding the lack of communication and are committed to providing updates, even if progress is minimal.

We are disappointed in the current stage of progress and are actively engaging with the club to expedite the review. We will continue to press for the next stage and offer solutions to accelerate progress. The Trust board commits to providing a further update, regardless of the level of progress, by Thursday, December 21.

We remain passionate about concluding this process to offer members a clear analysis of the club’s finances. We acknowledge communication mistakes and appreciate your continued support as we work towards providing the analysis you want to see.

COY R,
The TrustSTFC Board.

I imagine "disappointed" may be somewhat a milder than others would use, but good to get an update at least.

The obvious question is "what comes next if the Club don't relent"... which is, let's be honest, a difficult question.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #8546 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 16:10:40 »

Trust update on reviewing the accounts - club aren't playing ball. Meeting initiated but no progress as of yet. Trust are disappointed.

Just read the update, which is that there is no update. Clearly Clem isn't playing ball anymore & if he doesn't want to show the accounts he doesn't have too no matter what he's said.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #8547 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 16:13:18 »

Haha. Clockwork. The day the AXIS man is due to appear on the superfan panel at 7pm, we miraculously have something in the form of an update.

Fuck all of them, sooner these cowboys are gone the better, enough interested parties looking to own a football club, proof in the pudding just look at takeovers in our league and league 1.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8548 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 16:18:47 »

Haha. Clockwork. The day the AXIS man is due to appear on the superfan panel at 7pm, we miraculously have something in the form of an update.

I know what you mean, but I can't imagine this particular update is going to make it *easier* for Axis man, is it?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #8549 on: Monday, December 4, 2023, 16:21:20 »

He's stalling because he is selling is my guess.

Either way he is a cunt. Another broken promise.
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: