Pages: 1 ... 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1253677 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #7485 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:08:54 »

So.. do I need to come out of retirement for a storming of the boardroom again or not

Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7486 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:09:05 »

As Batch just said, I think there’s just some decent people pointing out that referring to somebody as a crook in the public domain might not be wise and that some have been stung for that in the past. I say this as somebody with no dog in this particular online battle.

Honestly, quite some time ago the Coventry City chairman nearly took the admin of one of their forums to court for calling him a shyster.

Then one or two had a knock on the door regarding posts on here about diamond Mike.

Not saying either will happen, but don't think it can't
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7487 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:10:57 »

I'm seeing fans on social media who, even until the very end, backed Lee Power who are now doing the same thing with Clem.

I can't for the life of me understand what needs to happen for this section of our fan base to wake up. Is it relegation to the national league? because that's where we're currently heading unless things change. Maybe not this season, but maybe the next or the one after.

Actions speak louder than words. Trying to deceive fans with the shares was the final straw for me. It doesn't mean I'm Clem out, but it certainly does mean I don't believe anything he says anymore. Therefore, I'll judge him by the actions of the club and how it operates on a day to day basis rather than clinging onto the words of a desperate man with a reputation of lying repeatedly.

The reason posters like Chalky are losing the plot is because they've seen us nearly lose our club and instead of learning from it, many of our fans are yet again burying their heads in the sand and choosing to give yet another owner the benefit of the doubt. We have to do better. Please please please stop making excuses for this man and just see this for what it is. It's staring you all right in the face.

I missed this earlier. This is a really good post.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7488 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:11:52 »

Honestly, quite some time ago the Coventry City chairman nearly took the admin of one of their forums to court for calling him a shyster.

Then one or two had a knock on the door regarding posts on here about diamond Mike.

Not saying either will happen, but don't think it can't
Ben Lambert’s primary job under Diamandis was to send us all threatening emails with regards to posts on here and TUMDFC
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #7489 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:12:57 »

On the subject of the Trust, 24+ hours on and still nothing from them I see. How pointless are the they now as an organisation. Even with all this going on they’ve not said a word but previously any time anyone dared question their darling Morfuni board members were straight on here to defend him. They need to hold an EGM to shake up their board to regain any form of credibility. We need the Ground JV to be handed over to a standalone organisation so that the Trust can start fulfilling their remit again. Doubt it will happen though as it’s clear certain board members are enjoying their cozy relationship too much and will do anything to protect that.

You do know that they hold elections every year? So no need for an EGM, I'm not seeing anyone of the people complaining that they will stand, so I'm not sure what the point of it would be, unless you want to?
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7490 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:16:28 »

You do know that they hold elections every year? So no need for an EGM, I'm not seeing anyone of the people complaining that they will stand, so I'm not sure what the point of it would be, unless you want to?
March is a long time to go with zero credibility…
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #7491 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:17:45 »

March is a long time to go with zero credibility…

According to you they haven't had credibility for years, so what's a few more months.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #7492 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:18:09 »

The difficulty with the Trust I imagine is that it is a board situation - Steve Mytton or whoever else can't just release a statement off his own back, it needs to be agreed between the whole board (or at least voted on). I'm sure there are some.board members who are in different places at the moment with regards to what they do and don't want to say.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7493 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:19:07 »

On the subject of the Trust, 24+ hours on and still nothing from them I see. How pointless are the they now as an organisation. Even with all this going on they’ve not said a word but previously any time anyone dared question their darling Morfuni board members were straight on here to defend him. They need to hold an EGM to shake up their board to regain any form of credibility. We need the Ground JV to be handed over to a standalone organisation so that the Trust can start fulfilling their remit again. Doubt it will happen though as it’s clear certain board members are enjoying their cozy relationship too much and will do anything to protect that.

They were silent for too long after no follow up on the promised look at the books. Its way past that now.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7494 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:19:58 »

Transparency that’s what we want!

So, give no fucks
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7495 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:22:42 »

According to you they haven't had credibility for years, so what's a few more months.
Not since they made their bed with an owner rather than fulfil their remit. If you honestly think they haven’t put themselves in a position where they currently have zero credibility when it comes to the prospect of asking the difficult questions then I’m lost for words to be honest. They were supposed to see some accounts as per previous form that’s all gone quiet and they won’t even answer questions with regards to that.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #7496 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:28:50 »

Not since they made their bed with an owner rather than fulfil their remit. If you honestly think they haven’t put themselves in a position where they currently have zero credibility when it comes to the prospect of asking the difficult questions then I’m lost for words to be honest. They were supposed to see some accounts as per previous form that’s all gone quiet and they won’t even answer questions with regards to that.

I'm not sure I gave my view, I just stated what I thought your opinion has been...
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #7497 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:29:27 »

I'm not sure I gave my view, I just stated what I thought your opinion has been...

Please do: What is your view?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7498 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:31:00 »

The difficulty with the Trust I imagine is that it is a board situation - Steve Mytton or whoever else can't just release a statement off his own back, it needs to be agreed between the whole board (or at least voted on). I'm sure there are some.board members who are in different places at the moment with regards to what they do and don't want to say.

As much division there as there is here wouldn't surprise me.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #7499 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:34:28 »

Please do: What is your view?

If I wanted to express my opinion then I would.
Pages: 1 ... 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: