Pages: 1 ... 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1247884 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #7470 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:44:25 »

Since when did fans get rid of an owner?
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #7471 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:45:04 »

Are you Clems Wife/ GF / BF ?

Another intelligent response from you
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #7472 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:46:22 »

But it's OK for me to be personally insulted?

Double standards as always...
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #7473 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:47:40 »

Also trying to add a little humour to a forum that is a bit tense...

Apologies for any offense caused!!
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #7474 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:47:56 »

I just want us to have a football team that competes. I thought that we were only about 3 players away from a decent squad.

I don't know what is going on behind the scenes. I did like the fact that things seemed to be quiet for a bit, but then exploded with Zav. Morris appears to show little interest and then leaves with some barbed comments about behind the scenes. Then it exploded again with Clem lying and Rob Angus leaving. Then there were others leaving saying all is not well. Then there's the restructuring of Clem's businesses and apparent lack of money. And now this. The shirt sales seem bizarre. The FBT rumour.

I don't know who is good and who is bad. But there is no smoke without fire. I'd like a clean break from this crap. Can't see it happening though unfortunately.

I think it is a touch revisionist to say it was ever quiet and then it exploded with Zav. It was absolutely batshit from the get go with that mad statement about Zav being attacked!

Clem tried to install a convicted drugs money launderer as the Vice Chairman as almost his first act. It stank to high heaven, it is just that people wanted to believe the bucket hat dream after Power. And the Trust, having assisted in the takeover, ran a relentless PR campaign, defending the regime against any criticism on social media and on here. But it was always there in plain sight that things were 'off.' The lies started stacking up pretty quickly. We partnered with a FAKE FOOTBALL CLUB in Pakistan FFS!  

Now we can probably agree that Clem was in position A to takeover whatever happened and there wasn't much to be done about that but he and his pals should have been scrutinised from day 1 rather than soft soaped.

2 1/2 years later, if people are still making excuses for him I would file them under 'beyond redemption.'
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #7475 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:48:15 »

Most fans so want to believe there nothing wrong behind the scenes as it's all we wanted to happen one day. We been so mugged off for the last 30+ years, were desperate for something good for the Club one day.
It's also so hard to trust anyone within the Club because of this and it's now spreading on trusting the trust with these rumours flying about.

We need whistle blowers and anyone of knowledge what happening to start speaking up in better detail, don't leave it until something happens and say ''I told you bad things are happening'' it's too late.

I so don't know what to believe anymore, but negative option usually takes control after years of shit.

What can we do? Unless we see some concrete evidence things are good then we continue to live in misery and hope for years to come.  Suicide

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #7476 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:48:59 »

Most fans so want to believe there nothing wrong behind the scenes as it's all we wanted to happen one day. We been so mugged off for the last 30+ years, were desperate for something good for the Club one day.
It's also so hard to trust anyone within the Club because of this and it's now spreading on trusting the trust with these rumours flying about.

We need whistle blowers and anyone of knowledge what happening to start speaking up in better detail, don't leave it until something happens and say ''I told you bad things are happening'' it's too late.

I so don't know what to believe anymore, but negative option usually takes control after years of shit.

What can we do? Unless we see some concrete evidence things are good then we continue to live in misery and hope for years to come.  Suicide

Well said
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #7477 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:49:14 »

But it's OK for me to be personally insulted?

Double standards as always...

Did he hurt your feelings? I've not been keeping up with the toxic posts as most of you are deluded
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #7478 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:50:27 »

Did he hurt your feelings? I've not been keeping up with the toxic posts as most of you are deluded

Nah too old in the tooth for that......

Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #7479 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:52:41 »

Since when did fans get rid of an owner?

The Trust certainly played a part in getting rid of Power.

https://truststfc.com/history-and-timeline/

Pretty sure Oyston was forced out at Blackpool.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #7480 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:55:43 »

Nah too old in the tooth for that......

Then why not stop pussyfooting about and give us the facts.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7481 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:57:22 »

On the subject of the Trust, 24+ hours on and still nothing from them I see. How pointless are the they now as an organisation. Even with all this going on they’ve not said a word but previously any time anyone dared question their darling Morfuni board members were straight on here to defend him. They need to hold an EGM to shake up their board to regain any form of credibility. We need the Ground JV to be handed over to a standalone organisation so that the Trust can start fulfilling their remit again. Doubt it will happen though as it’s clear certain board members are enjoying their cozy relationship too much and will do anything to protect that.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7482 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:00:21 »

Quote from: Cowley38
Some will get very upset!!

you do realise he was trying to protect you don't you?

honestly seen people on the verge of court action for less.
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #7483 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:04:42 »

Now now don't call Sweet Clem a crook!!

Some will get very upset!!

As Batch just said, I think there’s just some decent people pointing out that referring to somebody as a crook in the public domain might not be wise and that some have been stung for that in the past. I say this as somebody with no dog in this particular online battle.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7484 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 19:06:10 »

So.. do I need to come out of retirement for a storming of the boardroom again or not

Yeo... Names familiar...

I thought that was flammableBen
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: