Pages: 1 ... 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1253668 times)
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #7410 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 14:51:29 »

I think there’s some sort of timescale for lateness. Sounds like it was ‘only’ a few days.

Clem has confirmed they were paid on time okay. Case closed.
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #7411 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 14:53:45 »

I look forward to your crusade to rid us of Clem.

I assume you’ve put your name forward to join the Trust board and are actively seeking someone to buy the club as we speak.
Someone who can indefinitely bank roll is to all the things we don’t deserve.

Good luck.
I think he is too busy creating AFC Swindon to get involved in that sort of nonsense.

Take your chips and fuck off home.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #7412 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:00:32 »

So despite average gates of 8-9k and a meagre looking playing budget in the bottom division we are losing money hand over fist.

Complete bullshit
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7413 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:01:58 »

We’re losing money hand over fist because he’s transferring the funds to the other side of the world to keep his main business going😁

So, give no fucks
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #7414 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:04:08 »

Clem has confirmed they were paid on time okay. Case closed.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7415 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:07:44 »

I think he is too busy creating AFC Swindon to get involved in that sort of nonsense.

I hope he’s put together a competitive budget
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #7416 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:08:19 »

We’re losing money hand over fist because he’s transferring the funds to the other side of the world to keep his main business going😁

You’re probably correct his business’s are struggling so that makes sense
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7417 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:08:43 »

You’re probably correct his business’s are struggling so that makes sense

But can’t see him admitting to that.

So, give no fucks
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7418 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:09:25 »

Clem is as much a credible source as a random person on the TEF who said the players hadn’t been
paid.

I get the skepticism over what Clem has said but why are we taking the word of some dickhead on the TEF as the cold hard honest truth?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7419 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:11:44 »

Who started the rumour on here🤔

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7420 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:15:28 »

Angus liking a post about cash flow worries.
you don't flog shirts off cheap before Christmas if you don't need cash.
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #7421 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:16:01 »

Clem is as much a credible source as a random person on the TEF who said the players hadn’t been
paid.

I get the skepticism over what Clem has said but why are we taking the word of some dickhead on the TEF as the cold hard honest truth?

Yeah who to believe some dick head on the TEF or someone who claims to have injected £250k into the club over the past couple of weeks. 🤔 I suppose we should take both with healthy scepticism.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7422 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 15:18:13 »

Quote from: Bob1978
or someone who claims to have injected £250k into the club over the past couple of weeks. .

yeah, so the wages were slightly delayed not late Wink
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #7423 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 16:13:03 »

The club statement reads as total bullshit to me - it's got far to much insinuations without detail to be taken seriously.  It's like the Iraqi guy telling everyone that they were OK while the US tanks were rumbling away in the background.

The most obvious reason to discount it, is the fact it doesn't just outright deny.  It takes each possible problem and gives a degree of credence to it by trying to add a little colour to why it's not a problem or something to worry about.

All these dodgy contracts we have - how fucking long do we sign up to stuff?  Clem has been in the bloody building for 6 years and sole owner for two.

Someone asked about pre-emption rights - Yes is the answer.  They were added at the same time the shares were transferred.  There are no details about money, so it's likely just having the right to get first dibs.  We still have no idea what the loan terms were either.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #7424 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 16:15:50 »

The club statement reads as total bullshit to me - it's got far to much insinuations without detail to be taken seriously.  It's like the Iraqi guy telling everyone that they were OK while the US tanks were rumbling away in the background.

The most obvious reason to discount it, is the fact it doesn't just outright deny.  It takes each possible problem and gives a degree of credence to it by trying to add a little colour to why it's not a problem or something to worry about.

All these dodgy contracts we have - how fucking long do we sign up to stuff?  Clem has been in the bloody building for 6 years and sole owner for two.

Someone asked about pre-emption rights - Yes is the answer.  They were added at the same time the shares were transferred.  There are no details about money, so it's likely just having the right to get first dibs.  We still have no idea what the loan terms were either.

Clem has always been a fan of the rambling nonsense press release.

But responding to allegations of players not being paid by talking about a new fanzone is right up there. If the plumbing thing doesn't work out, which seems likely, i'd suggest he gives PR and Comms a swerve.
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: