Pages: 1 ... 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1252089 times)
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #5865 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:32:11 »

Are you going to ignore the question about what is stopping you saying what these skeletons are?

Not ignoring you!

It would not be believed so no point in posting...

It'll all come out very soon...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5866 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:33:04 »

You're so shit it's unbelievable!

Nationalised in the morning, you're getting nationalised in the morning!

Cheesy
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #5867 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:33:38 »

So the last 25 years have been club lives beyond it's income, runs up debts to owner or HMRC etc, goes into admin or sold on cheap to a new owner as current owner runs out of money, goodwill or both.

New owner comes in to pay off old debts and eventually runs out of money, never had in the first place or goodwill to fund. Then repeat the cycle every few years.

And that's how it will continue.....

Unless someone totally disconnected with a current owner throws their hat in the ring....
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #5868 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:33:46 »

Not ignoring you!

Well just tell us now, then you can say I told you so…..
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #5869 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:40:29 »

Not ignoring you!

No one believes you because you don't tell anyone anything. There is nothing to believe.
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #5870 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:41:29 »

Not ignoring you!

You're a fucking bell end.

If nobody would believe you why post the cryptic shit in the first place.
Come on, out with it and  "we" your audience will decide if we believe it or not. If your allegations come true then I will hold my hands up. Until then put up or shut up.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #5871 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:47:38 »

You're a fucking bell end.

If nobody would believe you why post the cryptic shit in the first place.
Come on, out with it and  "we" your audience will decide if we believe it or not. If your allegations come true then I will hold my hands up. Until then put up or shut up.

Haha

Smug Fuck Off

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #5872 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:48:06 »

I presume the silence from the club on this matter is playing for time to spin it - if possible. Or Aberdeen is calling Clem’s bluff to insist on less bullshit and more transparency.

Does stuff like this have any impact on the team, I wonder.

Plus there’s no need for flinging personal insults.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #5873 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:49:20 »

Interesting that we seem to have reached the rehabilitation of Power stage of this charade, perhaps what I was told was not total bollocks as I assumed at the time.

For all those harbingers of doom, what is the outcome you desire and aspire to bearing in mind that as it stands Clem owns the club and there is no apparent interest from anyone to change that; the Trust own 50% of the ground and they appear to be the only show in town in terms of fan engagement?

As being able to say 'I told you so' seems so important to many, I get the impression that the only way we will get to that point is the club going to the wall and all non league?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5874 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:50:01 »

Quote from: tans
Nobody has won on it yet either

assuming you pick your own 3 numbers the odds from 45 balls are over 14000-1.

I think it's fine to put money into the club, as long as people know the odds
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5875 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:53:42 »

Is all this muck slinging likely to carry on until after the court case? Will that even help make matters less confusing?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5876 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:54:43 »

I count myself, generally, as a believer that the Trust is a good organisation and has done some great things - I signed up myself.

I do think Mooney is making a valid point - when the sale to Clem was confirmed, following their good work to push Power to the brink (sure, there were many reasons), they had an opportunity to step away from the ownership tussle and focus entirely on the Ground purchase.  They did not need to continue being seen as a PR arm for the club and Clem, they essentially stepped into the Supporters Club role and a little more.  The Joint Venture should have been the focus, which would have enabled them to be much more publicly inquisitive on the general running of the club when odd things started appearing.

I am still not sold on this being a club in crises us such - it could be, there is evidence to support people making that claim.  However, there is also a lack of such evidence to be sure and actions we can look at that suggest efforts to improve the club (in some aspects), that even if they supported a more selfish agenda, end up helping us long term.  For example, the recruitment of Flynn (they could have gone down the Sheridan route), the agreement to a JV on the ground rather than seeking full ownership, the improvement in the season ticket base etc.

That all said, the Trust should be all over the background players right now - if they are all there for good reasons, with nothing but the best intentions, then it will come out.  I really do not care if they feel a little uncomfortable while the customer/supporter base press them to show just that.  They have lost all ability to rely on being trusted to be open and transparent.
« Last Edit: Friday, September 8, 2023, 12:00:04 by RobertT » Logged
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5877 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:58:09 »

Interesting that we seem to have reached the rehabilitation of Power stage of this charade, perhaps what I was told was not total bollocks as I assumed at the time.

For all those harbingers of doom, what is the outcome you desire and aspire to bearing in mind that as it stands Clem owns the club and there is no apparent interest from anyone to change that; the Trust own 50% of the ground and they appear to be the only show in town in terms of fan engagement?

As being able to say 'I told you so' seems so important to many, I get the impression that the only way we will get to that point is the club going to the wall and all non league?

Horlock, you are a very sane poster in my eyes, but what the fuck are you on about?  I see not one single poster rehabilitating Power, not one.  The best he is getting is people mentioning he brought in some decent talent due to his footballing links, which he did, until he didn't have any more mates to call.  Everyone thinks it was a good idea to get rid, everyone thinks Clem is a better option.  Show me a poster who says otherwise - even Cowley has managed to post that the worst opinion he would have is Clem being as bad as Power, referencing Power being a shit owner.
« Last Edit: Friday, September 8, 2023, 12:00:36 by RobertT » Logged
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #5878 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 11:58:59 »

Haha

Smug Fuck Off

So what do you know the you fucking nut sack
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #5879 on: Friday, September 8, 2023, 12:01:25 »

Is all this muck slinging likely to carry on until after the court case? Will that even help make matters less confusing?

No it won't but for fuck sake if you know something and brag like a little school kid about it at least have the decency to say something.
We could all say we know something, say nothing and then say I knew it.
It boils my piss, if he does then say it, otherwise say nothing
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: