Pages: 1 ... 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1253551 times)
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #4185 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 16:35:02 »

In a podcast over the summer, Clem referenced a 'Head of Football', so wonder if that's what Russell has become
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #4186 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 16:38:05 »

He’s not obviously on the current “Who’s who”…

Feels a big demotion for Gav, which is odd but maybe Flynn didn’t want him near the first team.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4187 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 16:43:23 »

Which is notably updated- we seem to have a permanent club secretary, for example.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4188 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 17:31:42 »

Feels a big demotion for Gav, which is odd but maybe Flynn didn’t want him near the first team.

Development loan manager. Sounds a real busy job that. Anyone think they are trying to push him out?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #4189 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 17:34:13 »

Development loan manager. Sounds a real busy job that. Anyone think they are trying to push him out?

What does that entail🤔

So, give no fucks
DMC

« Reply #4190 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 17:34:22 »

I am kind of glad Gunning isn't first team now. Mainly because it shows that Flynn has sole control now and what he wants he is getting. I know on the face of it it seems harsh on Gunning but he should be happy tbh as most clubs he would have gone with the previous management team
DMC

« Reply #4191 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 17:36:33 »

Jamie russell mentioned before he was currently doing that role and it is one they see as really important. I agree as well as getting annoyed seeing all our youngsters going to the same old clubs around the area, the club were really keen to offer him the role. If they wanted to get rid they would have easily enough
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4192 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 18:07:55 »

I am kind of glad Gunning isn't first team now. Mainly because it shows that Flynn has sole control now and what he wants he is getting. I know on the face of it it seems harsh on Gunning but he should be happy tbh as most clubs he would have gone with the previous management team

Its totally normal for a new manager to pick his team. I like Gunning but at the end of the day, we (I definitely) wanted a proper football manager rather than a coach and this is part of that.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #4193 on: Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 18:12:21 »

I like Gav Gunning, reckon he is potential to be a good first team coach / manager once he has all his badges.  Gutted that he won't be part of the 1st team coaching but hope he's really successful in his new role.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4194 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 05:22:09 »

In a podcast over the summer, Clem referenced a 'Head of Football', so wonder if that's what Russell has become

I was going to say, I wonder if the club are going to make an announcement that Russell is our new Director/Head of football. He certainly seems very well thought of at the club so unless he's been headhunted by another club or they've sent him to Oz to begin our STFC adventure down under I wouldn't be surprised if there is news about him soon (whether that's normal soon or STFC soon is another matter)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DMC

« Reply #4195 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 05:58:00 »

I was going to say, I wonder if the club are going to make an announcement that Russell is our new Director/Head of football. He certainly seems very well thought of at the club so unless he's been headhunted by another club or they've sent him to Oz to begin our STFC adventure down under I wouldn't be surprised if there is news about him soon (whether that's normal soon or STFC soon is another matter)
I think you are right on all of that Bob. Who is your source, not sent away though  Smiley
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #4196 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 06:21:31 »

Someone on twitter said Russell was at the game last night and sat in the dugout, so thankfully still seems he's around.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4197 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 06:54:29 »

I think you are right on all of that Bob. Who is your source, not sent away though  Smiley

I'm sauce less mate Smiley

Just a feeling I have about the whole thing. That Academy announcement yesterday, was surprising in a pleasant way. It appears to have a bit of a longer term planning feel about it. And I just think if we have a footballing asset like Russel in the club, we should utilise his ability, and I really hope that we do.

Someone on twitter said Russell was at the game last night and sat in the dugout, so thankfully still seems he's around.

Yeah that's really positive if true.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4198 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 07:14:22 »

What's Russells's background?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #4199 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 07:34:07 »

What's Russells's background?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-russell-771050137/?originalSubdomain=uk

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: