Pages: 1 ... 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1253668 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #3465 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 19:25:24 »

Who is that fella?
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #3466 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 19:57:56 »

Who is that fella?

Not a clue
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3467 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 22:58:02 »

Now the rip cord has been pulled on Morris i would expect to see further rip cords go over the next few days

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3468 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 06:15:38 »

Now the rip cord has been pulled on Morris i would expect to see further rip cords go over the next few days

Who are you thinking other than Sandro?
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #3469 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 07:48:41 »

Q:Can the club let the fans know if Ed Brand is still contracted to Chelsea or is he a permanent Swindon town
employee, if he is still contracted to Chelsea what are the terms of the deal? For example, how long will he be
with STFC, can Chelsea recall him?

A:Ed Brand is a permanent Swindon Town employee

Cheesy Open and Transparent.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3470 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 08:07:19 »

Q:Can the club let the fans know if Ed Brand is still contracted to Chelsea or is he a permanent Swindon town
employee, if he is still contracted to Chelsea what are the terms of the deal? For example, how long will he be
with STFC, can Chelsea recall him?

A:Ed Brand is a permanent Swindon Town employee

Cheesy Open and Transparent.

Have you seen something to say he isn't?

I've always suspected he/we had an entente cordiale with Chelsea that allows him to go back.  I based that on his contract being shorter than Morris contract, IIRC it was until the end of next season.

But he probably was a permanent employee.

Hope Chelsea take him back either way, poor sod has been messed around somewhat.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #3471 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 08:10:14 »

Have you seen something to say he isn't?

I've always suspected he/we had an entente cordiale with Chelsea that allows him to go back.  I based that on his contract being shorter than Morris contract, IIRC it was until the end of next season.

But he probably was a permanent employee.

Hope Chelsea take him back either way, poor sod has been messed around somewhat.

No proof but thats the whispers. The fact hes still listed on the Chelsea website speaks volumes

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/profile/ed-brand

They no doubt have an army of admin staff, if he wasnt meant to be there he wouldnt be.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3472 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 10:23:00 »

Whelan reporting Sandro departure imminent
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #3473 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 10:29:25 »

This is completely speculative and just a theory. Last summer - Clem was happy with how things were progressing and got a bit naive/complacent thinking running a football club might be easier than he thought (the football side). He let Zav Austin run things, but Zav has ulterior motives and wants to be in it to make money. There seems to be a wheel of connections between Sandro, Zav, Chris Kiely, Adam Hart and the McFarlane lot. Clem has since realised that they aren't in it for the right reasons and is back tightening his reign again, the majority of the issues are "out or outgoing" and the football side is being resolved once more... just a theory as I say but it would make sense
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #3474 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 10:30:45 »

Whelan reporting Sandro departure imminent
Key really is who replaces him, there’s no one at the club currently who you’d trust or say has the experience to recruit a new manager. I know people are saying Ralph’s replacement will be internal but I can’t see anyone at the club currently being remotely up to recruiting a new 1st team manager. Surely Clem’s going to have to do this himself hopefully with a bit of outside help from a few experienced heads.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3475 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 11:26:49 »

Ding Dong the Witch is Sacked

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/may/club-statement-sandro-di-michele-leaves-swindon-town/

A four line statement!
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #3476 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 11:58:46 »

Good riddance to those recently departed

Clem has acted decisively:
Poor recruitment in January, sacked the recruiter
Poor performances/results since January, sacked the manager

Hopefully the appropriate experienced replacements are already waiting in the wings and upon appointing them, Clem needs to issue a statement, saying essentially: he got it wrong, what lessons have been learnt and how he is now adjusting the model by recruiting experienced managerial heads to achieve our number one goal of promotion out of this league.

That's the only way to build bridges with our frustrated, angry and understandably cynical fanbase.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3477 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 12:07:27 »

The biggest issue remains that there is nobody at the helm of the club/business with any sort of idea of what goes on in the football business.  I'm OK with doing things differently, and certainly not just packing the place with old fuddy duddies that employ all their mates, but we really need at least one person who can cu through the shit and employ the right people in the right roles.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3478 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 16:44:04 »

Save the money on a DoF.
Shift Angus to CFO.
Hire a proper football CEO.
Then employ a manager. Not a 'first team coach.'
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #3479 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 17:07:54 »

Throw a wet sponge at Sandro clad in stocks in the car park pre game.

£10 per throw.

There’s your transfer kitty for next season.

Nahh, next seasons transfer kitty is already accounted for by not staying in a hotel at Crewe  Girl Giggle

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: