Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1254045 times)
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #3450 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:50:37 »

We will all come to rue the day that the Trust anointed Clem Morfuni, a man described by our Vice Chairman Matchday Guest as "the Messiah."

Drug dealers and drug's money launderers hanging around like flies on dogshit.

Every aspect of the club an omnishambles.

It all absolutely stinks, and if you can't smell it then you are in total denial.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #3451 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:52:09 »

We will all come to rue the day that the Trust anointed Clem Morfuni, a man described by our Vice Chairman Matchday Guest as "the Messiah."

It all absolutely stinks, and if you can't smell it then you are in total denial.

Agreed. It absolutely stinks
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3452 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:57:36 »

I'd find it hard to imagine organised crime would be this incompetent.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #3453 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:23:29 »

I'd find it hard to imagine organised crime would be this incompetent.
Well they did all get caught and convicted….
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3454 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:30:09 »

Shit Crims FC. How we have fallen.

A Phoenix club, still the only viable tenant for the council at the County Ground, could have been a brilliant few years and cut away all of the cancer from the Power era. Instead we stagger on, a zombie in all by name, with brave Captain Angus steering us straight for the iceberg.
DMC

« Reply #3455 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:24:07 »

In his defence, i would imagine he rues the day he was rinsed of over a million quid from the previous owner
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3456 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:26:11 »

In his defence, i would imagine he rues the day he was rinsed of over a million quid from the previous owner
The fact he handed over £1m to Lee Power should tell you everything you need to know about (A) his ability to judge character and (B) his business acumen.
DMC

« Reply #3457 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:31:12 »

The fact he handed over £1m to Lee Power should tell you everything you need to know about (A) his ability to judge character and (B) his business acumen.
Have you not bought a season ticket every year youreself under Power? What he does need to do though is employ a few football people this summer and get the club back on track.

He has had 1 good season and one awful season, hopefully this sacking and Sandro tomorrow will be the start of trying to fix it. I just think they possibly deserve this summer to show their intentions as i think this year has just been scatter gun with money being spent but in the wrong areas.

If we are sat here at the end of July with nothing changing then bloody right but i think it's fair to wait and see
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3458 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:42:49 »

Well he wasn’t in the end was he..
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3459 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:45:51 »

Have you not bought a season ticket every year youreself under Power?

Not sure how buying a season ticket in a transaction whereby I get match tickets equates to handing over £1m cash...?
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #3460 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:48:02 »

Have you not bought a season ticket every year youreself under Power? What he does need to do though is employ a few football people this summer and get the club back on track.

He has had 1 good season and one awful season, hopefully this sacking and Sandro tomorrow will be the start of trying to fix it. I just think they possibly deserve this summer to show their intentions as i think this year has just been scatter gun with money being spent but in the wrong areas.

If we are sat here at the end of July with nothing changing then bloody right but i think it's fair to wait and see
Maybe being really harsh here but I think the shake up needs to go all the way into the business side of things as well. I personally feel Angus needs to be removed from CE, he could always be CFO or something but we need someone with real football business experience or at the very least in a significant customer facing position to bring some credibility back. The CE position is really important and with all due respect I don’t think a career at Nationwide is entirely relevant to a football club. At the very least he needs some help.
DMC

« Reply #3461 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:53:27 »

Not sure how buying a season ticket in a transaction whereby I get match tickets equates to handing over £1m cash...?
Yeah wasn't great was it . Just being a moany prick
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3462 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:55:28 »

Yeah wasn't great was it . Just being a moany prick

Everything written at the moment needs a 'hot take' filter!  Cheesy
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #3463 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 19:18:08 »

https://twitter.com/camelsaunders/status/1653110290576203813?s=46&t=ogDLXJ96cK_WBQahaJzdyg

Not even shocked… the classic Swindon way.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3464 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 19:24:08 »

There has to have been a break clause. Simply no way we pay them out.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: