Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 ... 856   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1254259 times)
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #2700 on: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 14:49:06 »

Sandro going and being replaced would be my guess.

Heard that was happening weeks ago so wouldn’t surprise me
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #2701 on: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 14:56:44 »

Had heard this a week or so ago. His wages are huge at Chelsea, would probably make him the highest paid at the club if he was on the same salary here.

You would expect him to be on decent money at Chelsea, Austin was on decent money in Aus and could have earnt more going elsewhere but he has signed for a L2 team and yes, is probably the highest paid but its still L2 pay.

If Brand wanted to come to partner Morris then he would inevitably have to take a L2 ass manager salary as Morris has got a L2 manager salary, do well with Morris they get a big move elsewhere.

Has pompey signed the Chelsea youth coach on secondment as well ? thought not.

If we could not afford the Chelsea compo which means Brand could not leave Chelsea when it would be down to Morris to either find someone else or not take the job without his chosen No 2.

We clearly need more information on this loan clause, is Morris happy with it ? How long is it for ? why have we agreed to it ?  etc etc

Some clarity is needed, and while things are not going so well on the pitch the more questions will be asked, Cleam promised openness and no secrets, now lets hear some from him not Sandro.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2702 on: Saturday, February 18, 2023, 15:08:45 »

Are we not looking at the ‘existing time ahead’ with rather a rather blinkered approach?

Who says it’s the men’s team?

Clem has stated that he is committed to the development of the ladies team. Maybe, just maybe the statement refers to that side of things.
90% of fans will never have any interest in the women’s side so it would be of no relevance to the majority of our support and therefore journalists wouldn’t waste much time on it.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2703 on: Sunday, February 19, 2023, 13:21:23 »

I wonder whether it's anything to do with the Power v. Standing case?
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #2704 on: Sunday, February 19, 2023, 15:35:34 »

You would expect him to be on decent money at Chelsea, Austin was on decent money in Aus and could have earnt more going elsewhere but he has signed for a L2 team and yes, is probably the highest paid but its still L2 pay.

If Brand wanted to come to partner Morris then he would inevitably have to take a L2 ass manager salary as Morris has got a L2 manager salary, do well with Morris they get a big move elsewhere.

Has pompey signed the Chelsea youth coach on secondment as well ? thought not.

If we could not afford the Chelsea compo which means Brand could not leave Chelsea when it would be down to Morris to either find someone else or not take the job without his chosen No 2.

We clearly need more information on this loan clause, is Morris happy with it ? How long is it for ? why have we agreed to it ?  etc etc

Some clarity is needed, and while things are not going so well on the pitch the more questions will be asked, Cleam promised openness and no secrets, now lets hear some from him not Sandro.

You say we need more information but I'm not sure we have any right to it. They have said he is being seconded (loaned), I'm not sure what else you want? The terms of the loan, we never get anything apart from the length of loan an then it's a bit more set with players.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2705 on: Sunday, February 19, 2023, 19:30:10 »

Adver Headlines
Xavi finds new East Asian investment

Foo Kin Nowun

Clap
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #2706 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 13:57:45 »

Potentially a red herring and likely just cleaning up documents and policies since Clem's come in, but noticed the clubs parent company Swinton Reds had undergone some changes late last year to increase the allotment of shares from 1 to 10,000. Would allow for possibility of part-ownership, and given the sums involved it doesn't look like it's the Dale Vince classic of injecting equity.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2707 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 14:03:31 »

I wonder whether it's anything to do with the Power v. Standing case?

Or the FA charge
Or Xav isn't allowed to be whatever he is
Or new investment
Or something ground development related (but unlikely)
Or Sandro is off.
Or all of the above.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2708 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 14:05:28 »

Potentially a red herring and likely just cleaning up documents and policies since Clem's come in, but noticed the clubs parent company Swinton Reds had undergone some changes late last year to increase the allotment of shares from 1 to 10,000. Would allow for possibility of part-ownership, and given the sums involved it doesn't look like it's the Dale Vince classic of injecting equity.

Could it be just so he can invest money in exchange for share capital? e.g. £2M to pay off the debentures.

No idea what I'm talking about though.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #2709 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 14:07:06 »

Could it be just so he can invest money in exchange for share capital? e.g. £2M to pay off the debentures.

No idea what I'm talking about though.
The timeframe makes sense to be fair. I'm also part of the no idea what I'm talking about club.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #2710 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 14:29:13 »

…to be replaced by a loan signing?

Nope, getting a trainee in. Mad Gav is going to show them how to staple their bollocks to a table though.

Positives in everything I guess and the data suggests that this approach will have about 5.3% better success rate than SdM.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #2711 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 15:10:24 »

If some of the transfers didnt go through because of admin issues, the cash from SDM wages would bt better spent on a team secretary
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #2712 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 16:39:50 »

If some of the transfers didnt go through because of admin issues, the cash from SDM wages would bt better spent on a team secretary

Definitely.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2713 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 17:20:53 »

Isnt the youth team guy doing that job
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2714 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 17:25:20 »

Where's Clem these days back home or has he stayed for the promotion push!

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 ... 856   Go Up
Print
Jump to: