Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why are some women completely fucking crazy?  (Read 2925 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 07:13:16 »

"Retaining the male has not even the dubious purpose of reproduction. The male is a biological accident: the y(male) chromosome is an incomplete x(female) chromosome, that is, has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples."

Harsh, i suppose,and it is a quote from the woman who tried to kill Andy Warhol,Valerie Solanas.But i think a lot of the problems between men and women come down to the fact that we are biologically different.

And believe me we think all you lot are mad as well Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 07:45:02 »

She should've stayed in the kitchen where she belonged.

It's All Good..............
Barry Scott

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 07:52:31 »

Women are mad though, my reasoning is this: Smiley

Women think in emotion, men think using logic and the 2 are at odds with each other. The source of conflict is not hard to understand, it's just fucking annoying trying to have to explain something to a women using logic. All she actually hears is the emotional undertone, she then uses her intuition to misunderstand and read too much into it and produce a "different" interpretation of what was actually said.

Imo a lack of logic, higher sensory acuity and a very hardened inner world cause women to hear things that are often neither said or implied, purely because everything goes through these unusual paradigms within their mind.

I'll go back to bed, it's too early to start speaking bollocks. Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 09:07:45 »

Quote from: "larwood"
"Retaining the male has not even the dubious purpose of reproduction. The male is a biological accident: the y(male) chromosome is an incomplete x(female) chromosome, that is, has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples."

Harsh, i suppose,and it is a quote from the woman who tried to kill Andy Warhol,Valerie Solanas.But i think a lot of the problems between men and women come down to the fact that we are biologically different.

And believe me we think all you lot are mad as well Cheesy

Women also don't understand science.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 09:15:04 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Women are mad though, my reasoning is this: Smiley

Women think in emotion, men think using logic and the 2 are at odds with each other. The source of conflict is not hard to understand, it's just fucking annoying trying to have to explain something to a women using logic. All she actually hears is the emotional undertone, she then uses her intuition to misunderstand and read too much into it and produce a "different" interpretation of what was actually said.

Imo a lack of logic, higher sensory acuity and a very hardened inner world cause women to hear things that are often neither said or implied, purely because everything goes through these unusual paradigms within their mind.

I'll go back to bed, it's too early to start speaking bollocks. Cheesy

Although your reasoning is superficially logical....it is flawed by an undercurrent of emotion.

How do you explain what might be called the Larwood Paradox.....namely that there are birds who understand and enjoy the the skill and nuance of Test cricket, whereas there are blokes who think it's boring?
Barry Scott

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 09:44:59 »

The Larwood Paradox... Hmmm. My books don't talk about that and i only regurgitate things i read. Roll-the-dice guessing is the extent of my self-proclaimed knowledge.

Maybe she's secretly a man? Kinda like my superficial logic unearthing me being a secret bird. Well, that's assuming my breasts, girly voice, hair and dress didn't give me away.
STFC Village

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 10:23:35 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Maybe she's secretly a man?
She was for ages Cheesy

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10541&highlight=larwood
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 11:20:18 »

Quote from: "larwood"

So basically you're saying that the woman in question is a biological nutter?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: