Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Morecambe  (Read 10599 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 16:08:34 »

Wednesday at home in the 3rd round could be good.

They'd bring about 3000 fans just to see Luggy.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 18:21:09 »

i dont want Leeds. i dont give a shit about them anymore. who cares? whats done is done. Plymouth or Wednesday would be good like Ralph says or a Premiership team.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #47 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 18:22:46 »

I speaking to a mate of mine in town today and he said he wanted Man U away. A trip to Old Trafford or Ashburton grove would be brilliant.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 18:54:06 »

Quote from: "SwindonUltra"
I speaking to a mate of mine in town today and he said he wanted Man U away. A trip to Old Trafford or Ashburton grove would be brilliant.

yeah wouldn't mind that tbh. i remember us missing out on a trip to higbury that dreaded year when the scum beat us
fatbury

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 12:46:15 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Going to be a tough game ... they have nothing to lose .. and I wouldnt expect our crowd to be too high .. especially with a game the previous Sat .. maybe we should reduce prices further to about £13 for Nationwide .. £10 for town end .. and kids a quid??

Have the club been nicking my ideas ? Wish id said £10 for Nationwide now !  Tongue

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~927771,00.html
Rich Pullen

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 12:49:45 »

They had to really or no bugger would turn up. Also, I've already read a comment somewhere by a Morecambe fan moaning of the ticket prices.

Sensible move STFC.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:00:21 »

Fans are advised to keep their ticket stubs for both the League Two clash with Bury on 25th November and from the Morecambe game, as fans with both these ticket stubs will receive priority booking with regards to tickets should Swindon Town proceed into the FA Cup 3rd round and be drawn at home.

Just to let you know, assuming we progress.  But unless we get a big Prem club it really isn't going to be a sell out is it?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:04:06 »

This moaning about the ticket prices by away fans is begining to piss me off.  Bad press for the club.  I had to convince some bloke up the pub that it didn't cost £25 to watch town each match.  It's like chinese whispers.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:11:21 »

What if you have a season ticket? Does that count as a Bury ticket stub?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:23:14 »

Season tickets holders get first option on all cup games as far as I know...
fatbury

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:49:39 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"

EDIT - somehow this got lost - Nice to know we get something for buying season tickets ..
Sussex

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:52:56 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"

What was the point of that post?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 14:08:06 »

He's following me. I'm scared
sonic youth

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 16:06:17 »

Quote from: "janaage"
This moaning about the ticket prices by away fans is begining to piss me off.  Bad press for the club.  I had to convince some bloke up the pub that it didn't cost £25 to watch town each match.  It's like chinese whispers.

something the club needs to address i think, better publicising of the prices so people don't assume it's ridiculously expensive. it's far from cheap but i'm sure the bloke you're referring to isn't alone in thinking it's silly money.
mattboyslim

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 16:11:18 »

I also think they need to address the issuing of tickets for a potential third round tie on two match's stubs.  I'm missing bury, and missed the first few weeks of the season when I was abroad, but I've been to near enough every game since being home except Saturday and Bury, yet could miss out on tickets to a massive tie, I suspect I could still get tickets, but away match tickets for a tie or replay could be harder to come by!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: