Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andrew Black breaks his silence  (Read 24808 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 08:20:40 »

can someone who has fuck all else to do today copy this all into one message so i can read it properly, its doing my head in line for line!

It's in the adver

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/10245156.Black_reveals_all_on_Twitter/

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 08:21:24 »

can someone who has fuck all else to do today copy this all into one message so i can read it properly, its doing my head in line for line!

Mr Moorshead has kindly done that for you already Whits..
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #182 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 08:22:02 »

Lovely - Thanks All Smiley

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:01:31 »

My take - Paolo/Spencer too demanding, didn't take no for an answer and spent too much now, and more next year, and had too much of a free reign.

Black got very very pissed off. Simple as that. Disappointingly his exit reasons are exactly as we thought.

Black has done wonders for the club, I've thanked him. But I still think his timing sucked.

But what was he suposed to do, he gave them all a deadline but it is clear that Wray and Fitton were happy to sit on their hands and continue spending his money on their toy, was he supposed to just keep throwing £x each month down the drain?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:03:19 »

Spot on and he and Phil The Spiv will struggle to find another owner who is so accommodating for so long.

This is the one bit of the story that possibly needs further investigation, just how much did Spencer take out of the club in fees, what links did he have to the plethora of completely pointless signings that Paolo made and finally the fact that our club was essentially being joint managed by an Agent. There was all that media about the issue of Willie Mackay at Doncaster and this seems on a similar level.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:18:59 »

This is the one bit of the story that possibly needs further investigation, just how much did Spencer take out of the club in fees, what links did he have to the plethora of completely pointless signings that Paolo made and finally the fact that our club was essentially being joint managed by an Agent. There was all that media about the issue of Willie Mackay at Doncaster and this seems on a similar level.

I statred a thread a while back debating Phil Spencer's role.  It got laughed off and lost in a load of jokes about some cunt on a property programme .... I knew ...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:21:16 »

was he supposed to just keep throwing £x each month down the drain?

Yes, as a football fan I wanted him to do that until the last day of the season. Exactly that.

I'm not saying what he did wasn't sensible from his point of view, just being selfish.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:29:04 »

i guess that'll be the last we ever hear from Mr. Black, he doesn't seem the type who would wish to drag this out. i do expect another statement from Paolo today though.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:31:57 »

If he's got any sense, he'll already be back in Italy.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:34:16 »

If he's got any sense, he'll already be back in Italy.

We know the answer to this!
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:36:10 »

Read the report in the SA interesting reading?
This will drag on seems the daily Mail are after PDC maybe Martin Samuel's doesn't want PDC at West Ham
I would expect in the next couple of days PDC will respond
Hopefully Jed has the rights for the ITV Drama production
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:40:23 »

Paolo is in a very diffcult situation regards West Ham. Both the owners, Gold and Sullivan, are Jews. Do you seriously think they're going to appoint a man who has so exuberantly expressed his love of Fascism? It's not going to happen.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:55:23 »

I think we should run out to this now.  Not for the word, just the general sense of drama seems to encapsulate the last few weeks.

Never knowingly overstated.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:58:16 »

Enjoyed that Saxondale. We are the soap opera of football. Long may it last Beers
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 10:01:34 »

Paolo is in a very diffcult situation regards West Ham. Both the owners, Gold and Sullivan, are Jews. Do you seriously think they're going to appoint a man who has so exuberantly expressed his love of Fascism? It's not going to happen.

Fascism doesn't necessary equal anti-semitism... I imagine they have far more pressing concerns with di Canio's personality and managerial style, to be honest.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: