Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Im so hoping someone knows this guy!!! Swindon sex pest!  (Read 1290 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 15:25:40 »

A Greek woman was scheduled to appear in court on the island of Crete on Friday after allegedly setting a British tourist on fire for sexual harassment. Skip related content

Armed Greek police officers stand guard in Athens
Enlarge photo .The incident occurred in the coastal resort of Malia, a popular destination for young British travellers that is also a hotspot for alcohol-fueled antics.

The 26-year-old student identified by media as Marina Fanouraki was charged with causing grievous bodily harm early Thursday when she allegedly poured her drink on the Briton and set him on fire.

Her lawyer claims that she only splashed the drink in the victim's face when he tried to fondle her.

The victim, identified in media reports as 23-year-old Stuart Feltham from Swindon, is currently being treated at a local clinic.

"We understand he suffered burns on his chest and abdomen," a British embassy spokesperson said.

Malia is one of the top five destinations for around a million young British tourists who travel to Greece every year, many of them vacationing without their parents for the first time.

Excessive drinking and poor-quality alcohol frequently cause incidents between locals and Britons on Crete and other popular island destinations such as Corfu and Rhodes.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 15:29:05 »

Harsh bitch
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 15:34:25 »

I know! Smiley

Actually I shouldnt laugh - My friend from work is sex pesting in Falaraki as we speak!
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 15:57:17 »

Sorry had to delete my last 2 posts big brother was watching   Huh?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 16:00:20 »

Is Stuart Feltham your brother?
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 16:02:25 »

No thank god but i think the papers have painted a bit of rosey picture of him to be honest
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 7, 2009, 18:46:11 »

Feltham!....great name for a fondler.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 05:58:31 »

When I was in Greece you would sometimes see people with blisters on their face and neck.

The reason being that the previous night they had been playing "flaming Sambuca" comp's. The competition being to see how many times you could ignite Sambuca in your mouth, close your mouth and do it again.

Of course sometimes they would cough sending ignited spirit all over the place, setting light to their face in the process. Dangerous stuff really.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: