Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: congratulations all....  (Read 3628 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:44:32 »

i dont care if this has already been mentioned elsewhere but..

congratulations must go to all who attended last night, the fans made it a superb night and im very proud of everyones efforts. the atmosphere was electric at times and im sure dennis appreciated the support. it makes last season seem like a distant nightmare, and shows what can be done with a bit of positivity and belief. although theres still work to be done on the pitch, things are generally looking good. heres to a memorable season ahead (for good reasons soapy tit wank )

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
townender_row_n30+

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:51:51 »

hey cheers but i always try to support the team i love the most. where were u sat at lastnights game???
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:53:16 »

nationwide middle why?

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

townender_row_n30+

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:54:30 »

just woundering my friend, lost my voice in the town end, how did the town end look from up there??
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:56:58 »

awesome, pretty much full, very loud, and united. fantastic

townender_row_n30+

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:58:07 »

it went quiet in the 1st half nearer the end of it but we just went a goal down and one disallowed can blame us really
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:58:26 »

Forst game back in the Town End last night, after a year in the Arkells.  Sounded very loud at times, not sure how loud it really was though.
townendjim

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:58:45 »

why thank you *takes a bow* Tongue
townender_row_n30+

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 11:59:51 »

we ruled in the second half with the singing and support it killed my ears but i loved every second of it
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 12:09:01 »

yeh it was ace in there last night, but whenever we think it is loud most say it wasn't....but i think we did well last night!
townender_row_n30+

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 12:09:49 »

it was loud i dont think i have ever heard it so loud before that was an ace crowed
townender_row_n30+

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 12:18:25 »

hey johno u speak to my dad dont ya???
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 12:18:50 »

from the nationwide it was loud, i cant remember it being so loud for a quite a while

townender_row_n30+

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 12:21:04 »

i think this season is gunna be a gooooood season for swindon town fc, does anyone know anythin about how much they made on the new kit and how many they sold yet??
Melksham Red

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 9, 2006, 14:08:12 »

We couldn't always hear the TE from the Arkells because of a little fat Barnet cunt banging his drum constantly. We had the last laugh though.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: