Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 146967 times)
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #1170 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:01:18 »

Also the Trust obviously knew about this and sat on it. Fulfilling their remit obviously

Genuine question. Should the trust disclose everything at all times?

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1171 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:03:27 »

@rob yeah but "stop using facilities/services"??

who other than Hart, Austin and Kiely are using facilities and services?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1172 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:04:32 »

Genuine question. Should the trust disclose everything at all times?

What is the point if they don’t. They just become an extension of the clubs propaganda and publicity machine.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #1173 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:07:33 »

What is the point if they don’t. They just become an extension of the clubs propaganda and publicity machine.

There is a space between that and disclosing everything. Where the trust board, a representative of the trust, judge what should be shared and what shouldn't.

I can understand why somethings shouldn't.

But I think it entirely fair that the trust board have not done a great job at drawing that line between everything and nothing. In my opinion.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1174 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:08:27 »

nah, there will be times they have to sit on privileged information. it's inevitable.

Not sure what the hell the tweet meant tbh. it read to me like there were dodgy contracts with mobsters in the building.

that may not have been meant at all. But if you delete it, clarify it.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1175 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:11:38 »

It does have the feeling that something big is about to happen, feels like the club is about to explode/implode.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1176 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:12:09 »

Most of the board will be replaced soon, so it's the same thing as a new one. People need to stop with this shit honestly.

The trust should be a place of differing opinions, but they should present a united front externally, especially the board. Seems some cant do that, and are probably not fit to be on the board.

Hopefully the new make up works betters.

Am I missing the problem with the deleted message this evening. If Clem is paying money to properly legally protect the club from a unpleasant group that's a positive for the club isn't it? He is unlikely to be paying to protect it from people he associates with, so the problem parties are former associates of Power surely?

But he's mates with them. That is why it isn't believable.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #1177 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:12:25 »

They appear to have deleted this

What the actual fuck.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #1178 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:12:37 »

nah, there will be times they have to sit on privileged information. it's inevitable.

Not sure what the hell the tweet meant tbh. it read to me like there were dodgy contracts with mobsters in the building.

that may not have been meant at all. But if you delete it, clarify it.

Yep. They have to clarify it now.

But its really poor of whoever sent it, to even send that message. Trust comms should be clear and unambiguous.

But I don't see how Clem can be taking legal protection against people he openly invites to the club. I think the fans are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 9 or something.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #1179 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:16:00 »

Wonder if the tweet was about Austin/Hart or the club has got entangled with people even worse than them..
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1180 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:16:48 »

The trust have blindly nodded along while all manner of ex-cons have flirted around the board room. You can’t be suprised at those allegations today based on the company kept on the boardroom. Lie with a dog and get fleas

And the trust have been in a position to try and do something about that or distance themselves from what’s going on. But they haven’t. And if the allegations are true, all they’ve done in the last two years is enable the fostering of an environment where that kind of stuff can continue to happen.

Things get better but they never get good
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1181 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:17:01 »

Yep. They have to clarify it now.

But its really poor of whoever sent it, to even send that message. Trust comms should be clear and unambiguous.

But I don't see how Clem can be taking legal protection against people he openly invites to the club. I think the fans are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 9 or something.

He's not. If I had to guess this has come from more of Clems one on one charm offensive bullshit with someone at the Trust.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1182 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:17:48 »

Wonder if the tweet was about Austin/Hart or the club has got entangled with people even worse than them..

Who is worse? Adam Harts MTK Global buddies maybe. But he's pretty up there already.
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #1183 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:19:47 »

Here is a screenshot of one of the deleted posts
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #1184 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 22:23:16 »

I would guess the parties in question are other people that loaned Power money honestly.

We know he took money from Barry when he shouldn't have. From Standing when he shouldn't of. He'll some crazy deal with abramovich (who defo has no dodgy connections right). Who the fuck knows what other off the book deals Power did in the clubs name.

I no way do I condone some of the unpleasant element still around the club, Hart, Zav etc. But this reads like a Power legacy thing to me.

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: