Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 146931 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1020 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:43:17 »

The elephant in the room is not addressed, unless ctrl+f for "shares" and "ownership" has let me down. I suppose the meeting was probably held before it all kicked off, but does give the whole thing a bit of a vibe of Chernobyl Town Council reporting on local road closures and plans for the village fete.

Very few updates to any of the key points, some nice bits about the STFC Museum which will rather get lost in the shuffle.

Also, I know there is a game tomorrow but I don't think the club actually tweeted the availability of the minutes as per previous months? Someone in the Q&A section stated they couldn't find July's minutes. (the 'search' function comes in handy here) I'm (not really) surprised they didn't suggest updating the website to have a specific dropdown so people can easily find the historical minutes.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1021 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:47:50 »

Also, I know there is a game tomorrow but I don't think the club actually tweeted the availability of the minutes as per previous months? Someone in the Q&A section stated they couldn't find July's minutes. (the 'search' function comes in handy here) I'm (not really) surprised they didn't suggest updating the website to have a specific dropdown so people can easily find the historical minutes.

Based on these particular minutes (which, I'm willing to accept, are unfortunate in the meeting being held before the companies house stuff and the minutes only being available now, I think it was probably wise not to draw attention to them. Big month next month to see to what extent the Advisory Board will address these issues - I'm sure with all the openness and transparency that the site and minutes are very happy to claim.

The bit about Season Tickets I *think* is untrue.

"Season tickets - so many went missing in the post last year, we opted for collections this year. Emails were sent out but we can only send them to people who have opted into the tickets marketing emails due to GDPR. We did have postage requests which we have dealt with"

Yeah, you do not need to be opted in to marketing emails to get updates on an actual order with a company, that's just basic.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1022 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:50:04 »

Yeah I can totally understand why they didn't do it this time.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1023 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 15:05:43 »

Quote from: Nemo
Yeah, you do not need to be opted in to marketing emails to get updates on an actual order with a company, that's just basic.

it's pretty easy to get lost in GDPR for us normal people.

I'll give them the benefit of doubt that they've made a mistake.

could explain why some people didn't get their shirt emails either
« Last Edit: Friday, August 25, 2023, 15:11:00 by Batch » Logged
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #1024 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 15:22:49 »

Interesting to see so many people calling them out on sustainability stuff.

The Doughty “appointment” was pure theatre. Like so much with the club, there’s absolutely nothing behind the facade.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1025 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 15:43:36 »

That answer to the disabled parking question in the Supporters questions part is an insult
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1026 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 15:55:32 »

That answer to the disabled parking question in the Supporters questions part is an insult

There are quite a few things that end up in the Advisory Board appendices that seem like actual individual customer service issues rather than broader issues to take to the board. None of them seem particularly impressively handled.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1027 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 15:58:30 »

There are quite a few things that end up in the Advisory Board appendices that seem like actual individual customer service issues rather than broader issues to take to the board. None of them seem particularly impressively handled.

Yeah, it isn't really what it was for, is it?
DMC

« Reply #1028 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 15:59:47 »

They are actually really shooting themselves in the foot with these minutes now. Half the stuff we are earing about we would never actually hear about if they didn't do tese minutes. In what world did they think fans want to read you telling a disabled fan to basically fuck off
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1029 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 16:04:24 »

It’s something that’s being done and the people doing it have no idea why. The last two q&as on the final page are an absolute joke that anyone with half a brain cell would realise isn’t appropriate to put out for public consumption, but there’s no care in this document. It’s purely a box ticking exercise now (or at least the Q&A segment is)

The response to disabled tickets being unavailable online is a joke, as well. Poor form

Things get better but they never get good
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1030 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 16:06:27 »

I mean Zav Austin has to utilise his time at the club somehow, they've clearly let him loose on the AB questions.

DMC

« Reply #1031 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 16:27:49 »

It’s something that’s being done and the people doing it have no idea why. The last two q&as on the final page are an absolute joke that anyone with half a brain cell would realise isn’t appropriate to put out for public consumption, but there’s no care in this document. It’s purely a box ticking exercise now (or at least the Q&A segment is)

The response to disabled tickets being unavailable online is a joke, as well. Poor form
The thing is, it isn't even a box ticking excercise as there isn't even a requirement  for this
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1032 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 17:19:49 »

The AB seems to have gone the way many a Fans Forum goes - it's a really bad forum for addressing individual concerns.  It should be an update on performance and projects and then a discussion with representatives about key themes.  The feedback provided should be a summary of that discussion and then what actions, if any, were agreed.

Even then, at least put some bloody effort in if you are going to field personal complaints.  It would appear Disabled fans are not flavour of the month at the club and we have an environmental group has it in for us.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 25, 2023, 17:33:00 by RobertT » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1033 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 17:26:53 »

Agreed Rob.

Kind of disinterested in the answers of even the big stuff now anyway given recent events.

Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #1034 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 19:13:16 »

The constant references to openness and transparency are positively North Korean at this point. Clem Jong Un.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: