Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 147026 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1005 on: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 12:41:11 »

Not sure plumbers have the ability to make water potable, if he were Jesus maybe?.....

I suspect that is actually the real reason, if its potable it has to be metered

The club are most certainly on mains supply and metered, they have done a couple of joint partnerships with Thames Water down the years, the most recent being 3 years ago where they allegedly saved millions of litres of water a year.
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #1006 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 10:51:27 »

They have installed 30 at Wembley so four wouldn't be a huge ask - and there are initiatives/sponsors etc you can get on board with...

https://www.miw.co.uk/projects/wembley-football-stadium/
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #1007 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 12:45:19 »

Let's face it Doughty isn't a real Chief Sustainability Officer, or we'd be all over proper schemes like this. He's no more than dear old Zav Austin: a matchday guest. Not quite sure why Doughty went along with the charade to be honest.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1008 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 13:08:12 »

Doughty being involved has always looked like a marriage of convenience.  A way of him being able to raise the profile of his business and we get to use some fancy in vouge words for marketing purposes.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1009 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 13:42:52 »

August minutes out

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/august/advisory-board-minutes-august-2023/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1010 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:06:18 »

The elephant in the room is not addressed, unless ctrl+f for "shares" and "ownership" has let me down. I suppose the meeting was probably held before it all kicked off, but does give the whole thing a bit of a vibe of Chernobyl Town Council reporting on local road closures and plans for the village fete.

Very few updates to any of the key points, some nice bits about the STFC Museum which will rather get lost in the shuffle.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #1011 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:11:39 »

The elephant in the room is not addressed, unless ctrl+f for "shares" and "ownership" has let me down. I suppose the meeting was probably held before it all kicked off, but does give the whole thing a bit of a vibe of Chernobyl Town Council reporting on local road closures and plans for the village fete.

Very few updates to any of the key points, some nice bits about the STFC Museum which will rather get lost in the shuffle.

It really is a tinpot document now. Gets worse every month. One page we have sold 4,900 season tickets, the next it is 5,000.

'county ground' without capital letters, etc etc. PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #1012 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:15:06 »

This is my favourite part

Football Association Investigation
The Club has been charged with a breach of the FA's funding regulations relating to the previous owner and alleged funding relationships he had in place. The Club will defend its position and likely plead mitigation given that Clem had no knowledge of these arrangements, and the Club is now being run in an open, transparent and proper manner.

Girl Giggle
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #1013 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:19:55 »

This is my favourite part

Girl Giggle

It's just embarrassing... Crash
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1014 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:32:06 »

The bit about Season Tickets I *think* is untrue.

"Season tickets - so many went missing in the post last year, we opted for collections this year. Emails were sent out but we can only send them to people who have opted into the tickets marketing emails due to GDPR. We did have postage requests which we have dealt with"

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1015 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:35:39 »

Also the bit about the disabled tickets, doesn't seem to be particularly answered in a very warm and fuzzy way -

Q - There needs to be a system where disabled members can buy tickets online without having to wait
over an hour to call the ticket line. You can’t buy a carer ticket online, even if you have a season ticket

A - if we put them online, anyone will be able to buy them and unfortunately, we do have the minority who take advantage of this

I can see the angle the club are coming from, but surely this is the same with Under 18 tickets as well as over 65s? I mean if people are buying disabled tickets when they are not disabled, that's pretty disgusting. Surely the abuse of the other age groups is more prevalent?

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #1016 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:39:04 »

The response to cashless parking and potential discrimination to old timers who love cash money was poor

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1017 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:39:39 »

The response to cashless parking and potential discrimination to old timers who love cash money was poor

'Deal with it' perchance?

Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #1018 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:39:50 »

A lot of the responses should be "Yeah, nice idea in theory but it's too much effort. Sorry."
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #1019 on: Friday, August 25, 2023, 14:42:16 »

'Deal with it' perchance?
Smug Fuck Off more efficient and less risk for the club  Smug Fuck Off

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: