Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Messages to Clem  (Read 8554 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 12:55:49 »

Clem
As you know “if you don’t pay they will take it away”😡

So, give no fucks
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 13:19:09 »

When you do sell us, please don't just pass us along to another of your gang's crooked mates.

You have cut the club down to the bone, there's nothing left to skimp and save on, you will be the death of this club. Hoping for two worse teams each season to drop out of the league ahead of us is not a sustainable business model...

I won't be renewing my family's season tickets, the money is disappearing somewhere but it's clear its not headed onto the pitch. You have continued Power's steady decline (19/20 season apart) and will see this club into non-league soon. We've had enough.

BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, February 18, 2024, 22:28:04 »

Sorry Clem,

The OP of this thread asked for constructive criticism. I'm sure you'll be aware of the phrase by the eccentric English writer, Charles Caleb Colton {no relation to helpless former Town Goalkeeper RC-C} although you may associate it similarly with the Disney movie Bambi {also no relation to myself, incidentally}:

''If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all...''

Unfortunately, I have nothing constructive to say.

Regards,

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 07:12:42 »

Dear Mr Morfuni,

With the greatest respect please just sell the club to more competent personnel that can drive the club forward. This club is too big for you and needs owners who can run the business properly and not from the other side of the world. Unfortunately there is nothing left you can say otherwise as I no longer believe anything you say. I will also not be renewing 2 season tickets next season. In fact I’ve already stopped putting further money into the club as my pre match routine is no longer in Legends Lounge but an alternative pub and I no longer use the club shop or any kiosks within the ground.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 08:49:19 »

Without sounding a total dick could we kep this to messages not discussion, we have so many other threads for discussion, I wanted one place where Clem could just see a load of messages directed at him.

If possible could an admin delete discussion posts? or am i being a dick?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #20 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 10:33:33 »

When you do sell us, please don't just pass us along to another of your gang's crooked mates.

You have cut the club down to the bone, there's nothing left to skimp and save on, you will be the death of this club. Hoping for two worse teams each season to drop out of the league ahead of us is not a sustainable business model...
Definately this.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 10:56:13 »

Without sounding a total dick could we kep this to messages not discussion, we have so many other threads for discussion, I wanted one place where Clem could just see a load of messages directed at him.

If possible could an admin delete discussion posts? or am i being a dick?
Yes
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 11:03:10 »

Clem,

I've been a fan of this football for around 35 years. I've seen lots of ups and down over these years but all have generally taken place far higher up the football pyramid than we find ourselves in now. Looking at the current state of this football club, surely you have to admit that you are failing desperately in your attempt to run it. Since you took over, we have gradually got worse and worse and we're now in the pretty much to worst position we have been in. Does that sit well with you? Surely you have to admit that you do not have the know how or finances to successfully run a football club.

Running a football club isn't an easy thing to do and plenty have failed before. But this club desperately needs and deserves investment, and that's the only way you'll ever get anywhere near a return from it. Developing young players to sell on needs capable coaching staff and facilities. Have a first team who win matches needs a capable manager, coaching staff, analysts, physios etc. We also need experienced commercial staff, scouts, people with football knowledge in senior positions at the club. 

This club has a great fanbase who have stuck with the club through very hard times and huge potential, but we all deserve so much more than you are giving us.

Please, please put the club up for sale and let someone come in with the knowledge and finances to give this club what it deserves.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 11:18:01 »

Are these actually going to get to Clem?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 11:22:23 »

Same as letters to Santa I guess.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 11:33:22 »

Please employ someone to run the football club, who actually knows how to run a football club.

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 13:13:31 »

If you intend to keep the club then please employ people like an experienced CEO who has experience of running a football club and give them control and step back, to get the club running like a proper football club rather than jobs for ex employee's have no experience.

Then appoint a manager giving him control of football operations without having one hand tied behind his back.

If you cant afford to run the club then look to sell the club and don't spoil your legacy by handing it over to the first person that shows you a brown paper bag.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 13:56:46 »

Thank you Clem for giving me my weekends back and saving me lots of money
pewshamrobin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2024, 11:40:27 »

To add to the list I am another season ticket holder who wont be renewing next season... Clem you clearly don't have the resources to take us forward either on or off the pitch, sell to someone who does.

ewsham Robin
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2024, 11:48:37 »

The fans forum requested questions be sent in, so I did. Unsurprisingly none of them were answered.

The gist of mine was

"As a Season ticket holder for almost 20 years, who travels 5 or 6 hours for every home game, based on how the club is being run what can you say to me to convince me to renew our season tickets for next season?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: