Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Concerning......  (Read 3437 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 13:02:13 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Quote from: "Foggy"
Sorry birdy but i am sick and tired of reading the endless,meaningless shite that Fatbury and his lover Gazza write on here. But fear not,i still love you  :shag:

How the hell can Gazza be my lover when hes pro board and im anti board .. and you criticise me for coming out with rubbish!

Alec, you do fuck all BUT come out with rubbish.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 13:37:18 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
Quote from: "fatbury"
the blame has to be placed at the door of the board and the manager - one and the same in my book .. we would not have lost that match under Wise .. end of

what a fucking stupid thing to say. How has Dennis been doing since leaving town?

wanker.

no, fatbury is right for once.

Wise is doing shit at leeds, but he's come into a club on the down. Here he had a chance to get his own players in and most importantly he had a pre-season.

Pre-seasons are vital and very important very few managers pick up a job half/part way through a season and go a good job

Dennis Wise has us much more organised and difficult to break down. We were compact and we didnt give away stupid goals every week. The players knew what they were doing. We had squad cover and options for all positions.

PLus, although not the same....when we did play Barnet with Wise in charge we DID win....

People aren't referring to that bit of the post though  :roll:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: