Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Tickets  (Read 69239 times)
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 10:54:33 »

Official figure is 14,700.

And the crowd of 14,434 vs Villa would seem to bear this out as correct allowing for a few no shows.
Ah ok cheers hopefully get at least 11k for this game then
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 10:56:41 »

Can anyone reccomend any places to park in Brentford? Heard it's a real bastard trying to get parked there.

Griffin Park is right next to Brentford Rail station so you could park up somewhere not Brentford that is served by the railway. There are regular trains from Waterloo to Brentford and vice versa, so you could park somewhere on the outskirts and get the train in?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #482 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 10:59:58 »

Ah ok cheers hopefully get at least 11k for this game then
There is a slight (!) apathy about this game from many of our fans, which I feel is a bit unjustified as it is a play off.

I can see us selling at least as many home tickets as we did vs Stevenage in the last home game which was about 9,300 and then add on the 1,600 or so that Brentford should bring and we have a crowd of almost exactly 11k!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:01:43 »

Can anyone reccomend any places to park in Brentford? Heard it's a real bastard trying to get parked there.

The best advce is to get there early.  

There is a limited about of residential parking in the surrounding areas, last 2 times ive driven i've parked the other side of the A4 from the ground.  It was tought to find spaces and that was when the attendance was probably half what it will be on Monday.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:02:18 »

There is a slight (!) apathy about this game from many of our fans, which I feel is a bit unjustified as it is a play off.

I can see us selling at least as many home tickets as we did vs Stevenage in the last home game which was about 9,300 and then add on the 1,600 or so that Brentford should bring and we have a crowd of almost exactly 11k!

I think Brentford have a similar apathy as well after what happened to them. Some of them must still be pig sick!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #485 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:04:00 »

I think Brentford have a similar apathy as well after what happened to them. Some of them must still be pig sick!
True, but reading their forums I don't think their apathy is tinged with as much downright negativity as we seem to have, they, at least, feel they can reach Wembley.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:04:46 »

Park in Lionel Road North, right by the North Circular slip road off the M4. 10 minutes walk away , but you will be back on the motorway in no time after the game.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:08:20 »

Okay thank you all for your help
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:09:42 »

Bit shitty really that we arent really contemplating having a sell-out for an important play-off game but shows how this season has gone really I guess! Those that are there will just have to shout even louder.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:59:02 »

There's a carpark we used last time just by McDonalds, about a 5 minute walk from the ground. Will cost a few bob but as has been said, parking around there is a nightmare!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 12:27:11 »

Griffin Park is right next to Brentford Rail station so you could park up somewhere not Brentford that is served by the railway. There are regular trains from Waterloo to Brentford and vice versa, so you could park somewhere on the outskirts and get the train in?

Good plan Bob. I'm gonna leave my car on my drive and get on the pop.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 12:30:05 »

Big Screen on the CG pitch announced for the 2nd leg for people who didn't get away leg tickets

I don't remember the club ever hiring a big screen before. Been talked about plenty of times but never done it. Bloody hell Jed and Co, what are you thinking?!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 12:31:25 »

I don't remember the club ever hiring a big screen before. Been talked about plenty of times but never done it. Bloody hell Jed and Co, what are you thinking?!
Quite agree, Jed out!!!
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 12:34:10 »

"Arkells away end allocation will now be allocated to home supporters, tickets for Saturdays game on sale shortly..."

From the boss man himself.

FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 12:34:52 »

Arkells away end also now given to home supporters which is good news

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: