Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Tickets  (Read 69239 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 19:43:09 »

I think they should do it by stands. DRS first, then Arkells, then the the cheap seats. Pay more worth more Wink
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 19:49:36 »

I think they should do it by stands. DRS first, then Arkells, then the the cheap seats. Pay more worth more Wink

"This experiment failed poorly. After several riots, a guillotine was constructed under the shadow of the Town End and hundreds of DRS and Arkell-sitting fans were beheaded."
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #407 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 19:51:19 »

They should give priority to fat cunts called lenihan and the rest will be given out depending on contributions to lenihans coffers. Substitute lenihan for blatter and its uefa.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 20:02:49 »

They should give priority to fat cunts called lenihan and the rest will be given out depending on contributions to lenihans coffers. Substitute lenihan for blatter and its uefa.

Or FIFA
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 20:20:00 »

I think they should introduce a loyalty scheme based on the number of miles travelled to watch Town games (Home and Away). Wink

Bob's Orange gets priority then.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 20:28:54 »

One thing I think they do need to do with games like these is make it cash only or put more than 2 people serving in the office. Ridiculous how long it takes to serve someone.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #411 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 20:44:37 »

What an embarrassingly tinpot set up we have for selling tickets. Absolutely useless - for the majority of the morning only 2 people serving!

I got my tickets after a long queue, but that was a joke.

I assume you predicted that there would be no queue?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 20:47:07 »

One thing I think they do need to do with games like these is make it cash only

I don't think card payments were the biggest hold up, the length of time taken to book season tickets on to the system was the issue.

They have bar codes on FFS. Should be scan the card(s), type in the number of tickets. Pay. Go.

More counters open would be good. Reckon there is a ticketing computer shortage though.

To be fair, for all but 2 games of the season what we have is easily good enough.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 20:49:18 »

A Town fan on twitter has a spare away ticket for sale: @ mattycrockett
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 21:05:15 »

He asked people to mail him offers - trying to make money out of fellow supporters.

What a twat.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 21:09:44 »

I don't think card payments were the biggest hold up, the length of time taken to book season tickets on to the system was the issue.

They have bar codes on FFS. Should be scan the card(s), type in the number of tickets. Pay. Go.

More counters open would be good. Reckon there is a ticketing computer shortage though.

To be fair, for all but 2 games of the season what we have is easily good enough.
Quite Batch!  I took four season tickets down yesterday for the home leg, Jock loaded them on, then he did my debit card payment, then he had to check that the tickets had been upgraded - the junior season ticket wouldn't upgrade so he had to go back and start that one again and produce a paper ticket for my grandson, then he had to take the counterfoil off of the ticket and write in thick black felt tip "Junior" over it. The whole thing took about five minutes, although there were only a couple in front of me when I got there and they did have four windows open.  
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 21:20:51 »

He asked people to mail him offers - trying to make money out of fellow supporters.

What a twat.

Sorry about that, don't know him, just saw it on There. Hope he gets stuck with it if that's the case.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 21:44:14 »

I heard the new board sold the computers and bought abacuses.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 21:48:56 »

I heard the new board sold the computers and bought abacuses.

I heard they sold their abacuses and bought computers

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 21:50:35 »

I heard they sold their abacuses and bought computers

In all fairness it was a very favourable rate
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: