Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Tickets  (Read 69243 times)
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #150 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 00:35:49 »

We didn't sell out when we played Charlton.
We had 1200 more tickets to sell for that.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #151 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 00:37:19 »

Everyone will be surprised to hear that DPC's sources are wrong as usual, although this time it's a basic reading issue rather than his sources being made up.

What Jed is actually trying to do is give Brentford the bank only- giving us the rest of the Arkells, usually reserved for away fans. We need to give them 1500 seats, the Arkells away bit holds 984 but the Bank (Excalibur Stand) holds enough but as it isn't covered we need to get Brentford's agreement.

We did this with Charlton as they agreed.
'The Arkells away bit holds 1200.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #152 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 00:37:40 »

No way will Brentford bring 3,300. We should just give them the Bank like we did with Charlton. They had 2,000 or so which was fine. Leaves around 12,000 home tickets then.
This.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 06:53:09 »

To confirm, as Spud mentioned earlier in the thread. Can I turn up tomorrow with 3 season tickets and get 3 away tickets ??
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 06:55:06 »

Just confirmed on twitter, 4 season tickets per person collecting tickets.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 06:57:26 »

From the Brentford website

"Brentford has been given an allocation of around 3,300 tickets for the away leg.

The first batch sold will be in in the uncovered Excalibur Bank, behind one of the goals at The County Ground.

When this area is sold out, the remaining seats will be in a section of The Arkells Stand, on the same side of the ground as the tunnel and dug outs."

I come from a land down-under
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 07:30:02 »

From the Brentford website

"Brentford has been given an allocation of around 3,300 tickets for the away leg.

The first batch sold will be in in the uncovered Excalibur Bank, behind one of the goals at The County Ground.

When this area is sold out, the remaining seats will be in a section of The Arkells Stand, on the same side of the ground as the tunnel and dug outs.

That's good, at least if they don't sell out, which I doubt they will then we can use the whole Arkells for home fans. Although, saying that, i'm not sure we will need it either!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 07:34:06 »

'The Arkells away bit holds 1200.

Not according to Jed on Twitter, presumably we've lost a few seats for cameras and/or police separation.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 07:59:34 »

Hey herthab, I've sorted a ticket from another source, so someone else can take advantage of your offer. Cheers.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 08:08:51 »

I don't think anyone should underestimate the extent to which demand for tickets is going to be dampened by these games being on TV.  Without the TV coverage, I'm pretty sure that we could fill the County Ground with Swindon fans alone.  With it, demand from our fans will just about be satisfied by the 11,000 tickets on offer, and Brentford will probably bring 1,000 or so.  Either way, I'm not sure there are going to be many on the Bank on Saturday.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 08:53:49 »

I don't think anyone should underestimate the extent to which demand for tickets is going to be dampened by these games being on TV.  Without the TV coverage, I'm pretty sure that we could fill the County Ground with Swindon fans alone.  With it, demand from our fans will just about be satisfied by the 11,000 tickets on offer, and Brentford will probably bring 1,000 or so.  Either way, I'm not sure there are going to be many on the Bank on Saturday.

Agree.  I daresay had Di Canio still been in charge, it would have persuaded a few more to come rather than watch on tv.

I wonder at what point they will make the decision that Brentford don't need the Arkells tickets and put them on sale to home fans?  No good leaving it too late.
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 08:56:42 »

Agree.  I daresay had Di Canio still been in charge, it would have persuaded a few more to come rather than watch on tv.

I wonder at what point they will make the decision that Brentford don't need the Arkells tickets and put them on sale to home fans?  No good leaving it too late.

Possibly once they go on general sale here, if home uptake from ST holders has been strong enough!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 09:18:25 »

Just realised the cheeky fookers are going to charge £2 per ticket to book them over the phone.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 09:26:32 »

I'd be surprised if either leg was sold out although we'll sell our away allocation for Brentford pretty quickly.

For many obvious reasons there isn't the same excitement and hype for the play-offs as in 03/04 and 09/10 and most are completely writing off our chances, hardly an enticement to the casual fans. If we didn't sell out against Charlton then I can't see it this weekend with all the negativity on and off the pitch. As Ardilles mentions, the games are available on TV and it's a bank holiday weekend where many will presumably have made plans (looking at you Batch) and can't cancel. We haven't come close to a sell out for a league/PO fixture since Leeds in 2010 and 3,300+ of the attendance were Leeds fans. Villa and Wigan were sell outs due the Premier League factor.

FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, April 29, 2013, 09:29:16 »

I'd be very surprised if Brentford only brought 1000, seeing as they havent been as high in the football league or L1 play offs since 2005/06 season. They should sell out the bank I'd say, were not exactly far away
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: