Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: tomorrows game  (Read 3902 times)

Ignore
« on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 15:22:29 »

is a big un.it could go so many ways.
contrary to what some have said about a small minority being fed up with malpas,i beg to differ.
i reckon there is quite a split in the pro.anti.give him a bit longer.wont moan cause fitton is god camps.i reckon probably about 50/50 on whether he should be here or not.

if the lads dont win tomorrow alot of the crowd will turn for sure,some that have been on the fence will take a choice.
also they could turn during the game if it aint happening out there.there will be some(our cretin fans) who will start having a pop whatever happens(kingy got this treatment).

as far as i'm concerend i'll support the team and wont call for his head(even though i'm far from convinced by him)
reckon it will be a draw myself
dell boy

« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 15:27:29 »

Oldham need those points as much as us, they are also on a good run.
I think we will lose 2-1 hope we dont but have no confidence whatsoever at present with the players or management.

Just for once score first Town.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 15:29:13 »

The fans need to unite tomorrow, I know it's a bit of a cliché but hounding the manager / players for the smallest of things doesn't benefit anyone. Our fans seem to have no patience whatsoever, and recently seem to prefer moaning to supporting.

I'm quite confident for some reason, not often that I am. I think we'll put in a fairly good performance and knick a win that will hopefully stop a few more people jumping on the anti Malpas bandwagon.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 15:32:02 »

Oldhams away record is better than their home

Things get better but they never get good
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 15:32:56 »

I dont think anyone is pro malpas arriba,  its just antis and give him more time.

Slowly the latter are being converted into the former.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 15:37:20 »

Its actually 31 points at home and 27 points away. Still nothing to be sniffed at though

Things get better but they never get good
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 15:54:34 »

Seems that Oldham has an injury crises at the moment with only 14 fit players available

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/page/JohnSheridan/0,,10337~1282044,00.html

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #7 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 16:07:45 »

I agree Arriba this is a massive game for us .Also on the 50/50 split on malpas it would be interesting to see what split it would be if the previous board had appointed Malpas .
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 16:09:33 »

Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
I agree Arriba this is a massive game for us .Also on the 50/50 split on malpas it would be interesting to see what split it would be if the previous board had appointed Malpas .

Unless you've got an alternative present cross dimensional surveillance device then you might be a bit fucked on a question like that.

Merlin pre-game tomorrow anybody?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #9 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 16:10:24 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Unless you've got an alternative present cross dimensional surveillance device then you might be a bit fucked on a question like that.

Cheesy  i know but you understand what im saying
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 16:35:58 »

We're going to win 2-1.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 16:36:28 »

yep.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 16:37:35 »

Cheesy  i know but you understand what im saying

yes, he would have had even less time, or everyone would have blamed it on interference / bad vibes from the board.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 16:51:00 »

Quote from: "axs"

yep.

yep

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 16:52:13 »

I'm getting behind the lads tomorrow and i won't turning at all. They need the support more than ever now. If people turn it will have a negative effect and we'll probably end up losing. Then the moaners will be on here in force blaming Malpas again  :-))(
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: